You Might Not Like It, but Hunter Biden’s Shenanigans Are Real News

So what????? No one cares about Hunter Biden. Your obsession with him is downright creepy and disgusting. He's not a member of government, and he's not elected to anything. Why do you continue to slander him????

Let's go after Barron Trump shall we? What an arrogant little asshole that kid is. He's likely to grow up and abuse women just like his father and brothers. Not quite right that kid.
Nothing%20more%20terrible-S.jpg

Lol Wtf?

It's well known that Trumps are wheeling and dealing all over the world and all their chochkies are made in China.

There has been zero serious evidence that President Biden has been financially involved in any of Hunter's deals. On the other hand Trump himself was pocketing money from all over WHILE SERVING AS A POTUS.

You didn't know that dumbass?
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Lol Wtf?

It's well known that Trumps are wheeling and dealing all over the world and all their chochkies are made in China.

There has been zero serious evidence that President Biden has been financially involved in any of Hunter's deals. On the other hand Trump himself was pocketing money from all over WHILE SERVING AS A POTUS.

You didn't know that dumbass?
Really%20rotfl-M.gif

Wiki is liberal. Quote something unbiased.

And his life is far from an open book. The media hid his shenanigans in order to get Biden elected. Only now are they admitting the laptop.
We have due process in America. You need evidence not slander. His problems with addiction have never been hidden.

AAAND? What is illegal or even improper about Hunter brokering deals between two foreign companies or governments?
Crackhead with no skills selling his daddys political office to do it....followed with daddy taking out 10% for himself. Quite illegal. How the fuck do you not know this.

We have due process in America. You need evidence not slander. His problems with addiction have never been hidden.
Like the “evidence” of the Russia conspiracy hoax in which Democrats smeared Trump for years?

Also, Hunter is not in trouble for addiction. He is in trouble for bribes for influence-peddling, and the likelihood that Joe knew all about it, and possibly profited from it directly.

Like the “evidence” of the Russia conspiracy hoax in which Democrats smeared Trump for years?

Also, Hunter is not in trouble for addiction. He is in trouble for bribes for influence-peddling, and the likelihood that Joe knew all about it, and possibly profited from it directly.
Trump publicly asked Russia to get Hillary's emails. There is no evidence of influence peddling.

You can read plain English, right?

What the f do you not understand, or want to refute?
You're entire post, which I copied and pasted below for your reference, is just goofy. I understand that you, and all the other Democrats are desperate beyond words.

Anton Too's goofy post: "It's well known that Trumps are wheeling and dealing all over the world and all their chochkies are made in China."

"There has been zero serious evidence that President Biden has been financially involved in any of Hunter's deals. On the other hand Trump himself was pocketing money from all over WHILE SERVING AS A POTUS."

"You didn't know that dumbass?"

Food for thought AntonToo:
Character%20I-S.jpg

You're entire post, which I copied and pasted below for your reference, is just goofy. I understand that you, and all the other Democrats are desperate beyond words.

Anton Too's goofy post: "It's well known that Trumps are wheeling and dealing all over the world and all their chochkies are made in China."

"There has been zero serious evidence that President Biden has been financially involved in any of Hunter's deals. On the other hand Trump himself was pocketing money from all over WHILE SERVING AS A POTUS."

"You didn't know that dumbass?"

Food for thought AntonToo:
Character%20I-S.jpg

Dumbass what specifically do you object in my post?

Everything I've said is a matter of fact, not opinion. So go ahead, tell me what you don't think is fact and I'll prove that it is.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: wake me up when the diggers actually find something.

Nothing new being talked about here except that someone is still looking into it.

And that’s bullshit on its face. There is, according to the WP, a “purported” laptop, “allegedly” left at a repair shop, that the owner “just happened” to discover “evidence”, that he somehow figured out needed to be turned over to Rudy Giuliani, that the had drive contained a “copy of, a copy of” something from a Russian operative.

Now there’s a credible story if there ever was one.

Will Merrick Garland stand up and enforce the rule of law?

LOL!!!!

Not if his MASTERS have any say....

R.67ae4a10aec3d1ed5b83ae7b50f06640

And that’s bullshit on its face. There is, according to the WP, a “purported” laptop, “allegedly” left at a repair shop, that the owner “just happened” to discover “evidence”, that he somehow figured out needed to be turned over to Rudy Giuliani, that the had drive contained a “copy of, a copy of” something from a Russian operative.

Now there’s a credible story if there ever was one.
What a moron. Someone working for Hunter went to the repair shop asking for the laptop. The shop owner has a signed receipt for the laptop. Hunter doesn't even deny that the laptop is his. Furthermore, his naked ass is all over the laptop.

You have to be suffering terminal brain damage to deny the laptop is Hunter's.

Funny how the Biden’s are the devil business-wise, but the Trump grifter clan are immune to the same crowd!

The Trump clan was not getting direct kickbacks from federal foreign aid.
They are at least making apparel, handbags, etc., and selling them.
Hunter Biden did absolutely nothing at all, except drugs and sex.

The Trump clan was not getting direct kickbacks from federal foreign aid.
They are at least making apparel, handbags, etc., and selling them.
Hunter Biden did absolutely nothing at all, except drugs and sex.
He got paid $5.8 million by a company that is directly controlled by the CCP. He still owns 10% of a company that the CPP owns the other 90% of.

Not really, Hunter holds zero jobs in our government. I do not work for him & he doesn't work for me. He has nothing to do with the price of bread. and effects my life in no way. What's your problem?

I disagree.
First of all, Hunter Biden is part of the scheme to divert our foreign aid, coming from our taxes.
The Ukraine is totally corrupt and should not be getting any US foreign aid at all.
And by giving the Ukraine our money, we are encouraging the murder of ethnic Russians and the theft of Russian oil from Russian pipeline traversing the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back