You may be a deplorable if:

you may be a deplorable if you deny western capitalism is actually neoliberalism yet somehow that druggie felon Limbaugh got you to believe that you are a conservative.

So know rush is a felon link?
Limbaugh copped to a felony and paid a boat load of money to avoid doing any prison time.

Do a search on Limbaugh felony conviction.

I did what else is new a liberal who lies he doesn't have a felony

Limbaugh Cuts Deal in Prescription Case

Under the deal filed Monday, Limbaugh cannot own a gun, must submit to random drug tests and has to continue treatment for his acknowledged addiction to painkillers. But he didn't have to admit guilt and he continued to proclaim his innocence on his radio show.
Read what the prosecution said about the conviction.

Limbaugh copped a plea to a felony. He paid the court to agree to keep it quite.

you may be a deplorable if you deny western capitalism is actually neoliberalism yet somehow that druggie felon Limbaugh got you to believe that you are a conservative.

Limbaugh copped to a felony and paid a boat load of money to avoid doing any prison time.

Under the deal filed Monday, Limbaugh cannot own a gun, must submit to random drug tests and has to continue treatment for his acknowledged addiction to painkillers. But he didn't have to admit guilt and he continued to proclaim his innocence on his radio show.

Limbaugh copped a plea to a felony. He paid the court to agree to keep it quite.

You fucking liar I gave you the link he did not admit guilt

Don't come on here lying and posting no links ...

Another link it was no felony , so this is how you going to play even when caught you will continue to lie?

Limbaugh Deal Avoids Drug Prosecution, Defense Says

Radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh was booked on drug charges in Florida on Friday, and his lawyer said that Limbaugh had agreed to a deal enabling him to avoid prosecution in the prescription abuse case if he continued treatment for addiction problems and avoided any other run-ins with

antifa

hillary_lies_meme_125.jpg

Don't come on here lying and posting no links ...

Another link it was no felony , so this is how you going to play even when caught you will continue to lie?

Limbaugh Deal Avoids Drug Prosecution, Defense Says

Radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh was booked on drug charges in Florida on Friday, and his lawyer said that Limbaugh had agreed to a deal enabling him to avoid prosecution in the prescription abuse case if he continued treatment for addiction problems and avoided any other run-ins with
You continue to avoid what the prosecution said about the Limbaugh conviction.

You may be a deplorable if you live in a trailer and blame unions for all your problems.

Roy Moore was never accused of having sex with a 14 year old girl or, indeed, any of the women who complained about him.
He was accused of sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl and a 16 year old girl. I know you think that a 30 something year old man trying to have sex with a child or trying for force a 16 year old to have sex with him is really is no big deal, but you would be WRONG.

Last edited:
• you deny Roy Moore used his power in the DA office to have sex with 14-year-old girls yet somehow believe 16 is a good age for a girl to marry.
• You deny corporations are pillaging the earth yet believe Jesus will deliver you from armageddon to a safespace in heaven.
• you deny being part of a nanny state but believe redistributing wealth from blue states to red states is a good thing.
• you deny mans contribution to global warming yet believe Noah built an ark big enough to hold 8 million species.
• you deny Trump is KKK but ironically support his agenda to go after nonwhites.

There are a few of those things I will deny... a few I won't. But not you or anyone can take away my honorable badge of "Deplorable" unless you pry it from my cold, dead hand.

679371_1.jpg
That's deplorable. :whip:

• you deny Roy Moore used his power in the DA office to have sex with 14-year-old girls yet somehow believe 16 is a good age for a girl to marry.
• You deny corporations are pillaging the earth yet believe Jesus will deliver you from armageddon to a safespace in heaven.
• you deny being part of a nanny state but believe redistributing wealth from blue states to red states is a good thing.
• you deny mans contribution to global warming yet believe Noah built an ark big enough to hold 8 million species.
• you deny Trump is KKK but ironically support his agenda to go after nonwhites.
I'm deplorable, but I already knew that. The Beast told me and we know she never lies.
There are quite a few deplorables on the net. A lot more than the real world.

Why do you think that is?
:desk: Big fat losers hiding behind their computers.

main-qimg-29c15d02dc1e096912c4870ea79feaf0-c

You may be a leftist Commie faggot terrorist if you sympathize with ANTIFA.
:rolleyes:

Rightwing refrain: leftist Commie faggot terrorist, leftist Commie faggot terrorist, leftist Commie faggot terrorist, leftist Commie faggot terrorist, leftist Commie faggot terrorist, leftist Commie faggot terrorist.....:blahblah:

There are a few of those things I will deny... a few I won't. But not you or anyone can take away my honorable badge of "Deplorable" unless you pry it from my cold, dead hand.

679371_1.jpg

upload_2017-12-27_19-59-42.png

totally agree, bro!!!

Greg

I fight fascism and fascists.

Fascism is the best.

Fascism killed less than Communism, or Capitalism.

Fascism = #1 economic growth track record.

Franco = #1 economic growth in 20th Century Europe.

Hitler = #1 economic turn around during the Great Depression.

Fascism manages businesses for National interest.

We'd see great benefits of this in America, for example they wouldn't tolerate American jobs going to foreigners instead of Americans, an obvious detriment to the economy.

Fascists would most certainly crack down on illegals, and outsourced jobs who undermine the wages, and jobs of the American worker.

I fight fascism and fascists.

Fascism is the best.

Fascism killed less than Communism, or Capitalism.

Fascism = #1 economic growth track record.

Franco = #1 economic growth in 20th Century Europe.

Hitler = #1 economic turn around during the Great Depression.

Fascism manages businesses for National interest.

We'd see great benefits of this in America, for example they wouldn't tolerate American jobs going to foreigners instead of Americans, an obvious detriment to the economy.

Fascists would most certainly crack down on illegals, and outsourced jobs who undermine the wages, and jobs of the American worker.

Fascists are wankers!!

Greg

Forum List

Back