You may be a deplorable if:

antifa

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
• you deny Roy Moore used his power in the DA office to have sex with 14-year-old girls yet somehow believe 16 is a good age for a girl to marry.
• You deny corporations are pillaging the earth yet believe Jesus will deliver you from armageddon to a safespace in heaven.
• you deny being part of a nanny state but believe redistributing wealth from blue states to red states is a good thing.
• you deny mans contribution to global warming yet believe Noah built an ark big enough to hold 8 million species.
• you deny Trump is KKK but ironically support his agenda to go after nonwhites.

Roy Moore was never accused of having sex with a 14 year old girl or, indeed, any of the women who complained about him.

• you deny Roy Moore used his power in the DA office to have sex with 14-year-old girls yet somehow believe 16 is a good age for a girl to marry.
• You deny corporations are pillaging the earth yet believe Jesus will deliver you from armageddon to a safespace in heaven.
• you deny being part of a nanny state but believe redistributing wealth from blue states to red states is a good thing.
• you deny mans contribution to global warming yet believe Noah built an ark big enough to hold 8 million species.
• you deny Trump is KKK but ironically support his agenda to go after nonwhites.

There are a few of those things I will deny... a few I won't. But not you or anyone can take away my honorable badge of "Deplorable" unless you pry it from my cold, dead hand.

679371_1.jpg

• Banned
you may be a deplorable if you deny western capitalism is actually neoliberalism yet somehow that druggie felon Limbaugh got you to believe that you are a conservative.

you may be a deplorable if you deny western capitalism is actually neoliberalism yet somehow that druggie felon Limbaugh got you to believe that you are a conservative.

Hey antifa, a position just opened up for you at the lithium and frontal lobotomy free treatment clinic.

SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD THERE IS A MR. PELOSI...

No doubt that by now if they found the body and dug it up, all there would be left are a few bone and fingernail fragments. Maybe a piece of clothing.

• Banned
you may be a deplorable if you deny being a parasite on the hard working black and brown taxpayers who you believe stole your job.

you may be a deplorable if you deny your career as a government employee yet somehow believe government is the problem.

you may be a fascist if your face ends up bloody after a confrontation with antifa.

you are a deplorable if you are on either Obamacare, Medicare, or Welfare, yet sit here day after day telling us that you are better and smarter than Blacks, Browns, and Women.

I'm deplorable, but I already knew that. The Beast told me and we know she never lies.

I'm deplorable, but I already knew that. The Beast told me and we know she never lies.
There are quite a few deplorables on the net. A lot more than the real world.

Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back