You know who should be worried about Flynn's cooperation with Mueller?

First, some perspective.....

Flynn and associates have been charged with some serious federal crimes.

Flynn....unlike his associates..... has garnered a "no-jail-time" recommendation from the Special Counsel office, while his associates may be facing considerable prison time.

Flynn's cooperation must have really impressed Mueller's team and the redacted sections of his sentencing memo must hold a trove of "interesting" charges for others within the Trump orbit.

So, who do I thing should be really worried about WHY Flynn is getting a pass, and WHAT is entailed in the redacted section of his sentencing memo????.............None other than our VP, Mike Pence.

(you know, Pence who has also been referred to as a "potted plant" during the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer last week's WH meeting .....lol)

You are so beyond F'd up, I'm speechless. You are in bad need of a rubber room, Cujo.
Nope. Ain't been keepin up with the headlines?

Who the F are you?

Flynn....unlike his associates..... has garnered a "no-jail-time" recommendation from the Special Counsel office, while his associates may be facing considerable prison time.

Flynn's cooperation must have really impressed Mueller's team and the redacted sections of his sentencing memo must hold a trove of "interesting" charges for others within the Trump orbit.

So, who do I thing should be really worried about WHY Flynn is getting a pass, and WHAT is entailed in the redacted section of his sentencing memo????.............None other than our VP, Mike Pence.

(you know, Pence who has also been referred to as a "potted plant" during the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer last week's WH meeting .....lol)

You are so beyond F'd up, I'm speechless. You are in bad need of a rubber room, Cujo.

Who the F are you?
You've been on this forum since 2010. You answer your own question.

Who the F are you?

You're not that, ummm, important/aware/smart/savvy....pick any one or all 4.

Who the F are you?

You're not that, ummm, important/aware/smart/savvy....pick any one or all 4.
To pick would imply a choice.

For what, past business deals 20 years ago
No, please pay attention and avail yourself of the most basic facts of this topic before commenting again.

For one, Trump was lying to the American voters about the Moscow Trump tower dealings during the campaign. Putin knew the truth and was aware that he was lying. Think about what that means.

Second, all signs are pointing to the ideas that Trump directed people to lie to congress and to investigators and that people very close to him were conspiring with a foreign adversary against the United States. We already know he directed people to lie to the public, regarding Russian collusion. See:Trump tower meeting

For what, past business deals 20 years ago, witnesses perjuring themselves? Lol. Keep yearning and longing.

You know, your nose could permanently remain a vivid orange.....(used to be brown?)

Last edited:

So umm...,what happened to all the indictments that were going to come from Flynn “flipping” on President Trump?

Forum List

Back