“You know what I liked about Trump? Everybody was afraid of him, including me.” — Sen. Lindsey Graham

repubs have proven they are Cowards. They cannot even protect democracy. If they are allowed...they will let trump destroy our electoral system....because they are afraid of him.....Cowards do that.
Democrats have proven the American people hate their policies, and are destined to get wiped out this Nov in the midterms. :itsok:

Lindsey Graham confessing that he was/is afraid of Trump ain't news. Lindsey Graham confessing that he called electors to throw out ballots that had been lawfully cast, that would be news.

He's another shitstain on the Republican Party.

What's Trump got on that crew of enablers & asseaters?

Anyone with half a brain fears republican printing money.

When it comes to wanting an opinion from someone with half a brain, I think of you first!

You're a jackass. Biden wants to do multiple multi trillion dollar bills and you're still worried about the REPUBLICANS? I'd ask if you're serious, but sadly I know the answer. It explains why you finished high school well into your twenties ...

Biden can't even ride a bike, nobody fears that clown.
FB_IMG_1655693664256.jpg

since xiden took office the US does not come from a position of strength

More Soros Media Matters? Every freaking sentence with the word "Trump" becomes a subject for a political discussion? Give it a break.

I met him one time at a Republican fund raiser.

He is one shrimp of a man. Short as hell.

I am 6'3". I towered over him.

Forum List

Back