You Have 4 Days

I would say dry up and reclaim a potential I washed away for a decade.

But I am a drunk, not an alcoholic, I will not lie to myself.

I will not promise what I am not sure I can keep.

Last edited:
20 minutes of exercise each day. I'm two weeks away from the double nickles and would like to see another decade or two before wrapping it up.

I'm seven months away from the double nickel myself Mr. H, and I exercise a few hours a day sometimes. Feels too good to stop. I pay for it sometimes though depending on what I was working on by being sore, and I have to take a day off. But yeah, exercise, it's the single best thing one can do for mind and body. I'm probably in better shape now than I was twenty years ago. I'm 6'2", 205 lbs. and solid as a brick. My advice to people, buy a home gym and use it.

Oh... and a new years resolution... "to not make any resolutions."

Last edited:
20 minutes of exercise each day. I'm two weeks away from the double nickles and would like to see another decade or two before wrapping it up.

I'm seven months away from the double nickel myself Mr. H, and I exercise a few hours a day sometimes. Feels too good to stop. I pay for it sometimes though depending on what I was working on by being sore, and I have to take a day off. But yeah, exercise, it's the single best thing one can do for mind and body. I'm probably in better shape now than I was twenty years ago. I'm 6'2", 205 lbs. and solid as a brick. My advice to people, buy a home gym and use it.

Oh... and a new years resolution... "to not make any resolutions."

I had a personal trainer years ago and was in top form. Sure miss those days. You prob know this but it's best to work muscle groups every other day, then cardio (running) for the off days. Free weights are best for isolating/toning specific muscles.

"Feels too good to stop"?

WTF asshole? You've got a Soloflex Masturbator in your gay closet?

Actually, if you'd focus on the post itself, rather than your lame attempts to troll, and if you worked out at all, you'd know what he said is true.. Once your body gets used to it, it starts to feel good. If you stop doing it, you start to feel like hell, even to the point of becoming disoriented. So yes, it does feel too good to stop.

Stop being so infantile and vulgar.

Actually, if you'd focus on the post itself, rather than your lame attempts to troll, and if you worked out at all, you'd know what he said is true.. Once your body gets used to it, it starts to feel good. If you stop doing it, you start to feel like hell, even to the point of becoming disoriented. So yes, it does feel too good to stop.

You know......I do understand the thought of feels too good to stop.

I used to race bicycles as well. Still have a Lemond Zurich with Campy ergo power shifters and Mavic Cosmic wheels with aero spokes.

When I was active duty, I competed in amateur races and was ranked 20th in the city of Memphis TN one year.

My daily regimen was 50 - 100 miles/day, with some days as high as 120. Also felt that feeling when I rode from Jacksonville Florida to Newport Rhode Island one summer in 12 days.

Yeah........I get that.

However, what you appear to not get is that Pole Slider has been nothing but an asshole to me, and whenever he cheap shots me, I'm gonna cheap shot him back.

Maybe you should tell Pole Rider to grow up as well, eh?

You know......I do understand the thought of feels too good to stop.

I used to race bicycles as well. Still have a Lemond Zurich with Campy ergo power shifters and Mavic Cosmic wheels with aero spokes.

When I was active duty, I competed in amateur races and was ranked 20th in the city of Memphis TN one year.

My daily regimen was 50 - 100 miles/day, with some days as high as 120. Also felt that feeling when I rode from Jacksonville Florida to Newport Rhode Island one summer in 12 days.

Yeah........I get that.

However, what you appear to not get is that Pole Slider has been nothing but an asshole to me, and whenever he cheap shots me, I'm gonna cheap shot him back.

Maybe you should tell Pole Rider to grow up as well, eh?

Had he said a word to you in THIS thread, where YOU started it, I might have. However, what I see is you following his every post, and dropping comments that have nothing to do with the discussion at hand, and quite frankly, all your screeching gives me a headache. What's the goal with a headache? To get the pain to stop.

Face it.. Your attempted slap was infantile, and simply an attempt to draw attention to yourself.

Forum List

Back