You Have 4 Days

Well Dis and Toro, I'll have to hand it to you (and send you rep) because I thought the first post would be someone saying:

"Oh, I don't DO resolutions, I try to improve myself 365 days a year" or some tripe like that. :lol:
Oh, I don't DO resolutions, I try to improve myself 365 days a year.

Wow Gunny, I still live to try to make this world better, even if only for a few people.

This world can not GET better until the end of times. Until Jesus returns we live in Satan's world.

With that kind of attitude it sure as fuck won't get better!

By the way, think on this quote..............

"The mind is a wonderful thing. It can make a Heaven out of Hell, or a Hell out of Heaven."

Depends on your attitude RGS. Me? I'm gonna be happy no matter what.

Be happy all you want, doesn't change reality one whit. The world steadily declines in civility and acceptance as it fills with more and more people. Until Satan is driven out there will be no peace and no real happiness.

This world can not GET better until the end of times. Until Jesus returns we live in Satan's world.

"The mind is a wonderful thing. It can make a Heaven out of Hell, or a Hell out of Heaven."

Be happy all you want, doesn't change reality one whit. The world steadily declines in civility and acceptance as it fills with more and more people. Until Satan is driven out there will be no peace and no real happiness.

Never argue religion, politics is bad enough.

But i will never give up on making this world better, where and when I can.

I keep every New Years resolution I make.

I vow not to make a resolution next year.

A perfect record so far.

Never argue religion, politics is bad enough.

But i will never give up on making this world better, where and when I can.

You know RGS, you should take a page outta Ollie's book. He's got a good attitude.

Yes, I DO understand when people decline in civility as well as acceptance, but, the thing to remember is that while all people may be doing that, you don't have to.

As they say in Latin............"no bastardus carobundum".

Means, don't let the bastards grind you down.

Forum List

Back