You Have 4 Days

Well Dis and Toro, I'll have to hand it to you (and send you rep) because I thought the first post would be someone saying:

"Oh, I don't DO resolutions, I try to improve myself 365 days a year" or some tripe like that. :lol:

Well Dis and Toro, I'll have to hand it to you (and send you rep) because I thought the first post would be someone saying:

"Oh, I don't DO resolutions, I try to improve myself 365 days a year" or some tripe like that. :lol:

And, tripe it would be...

I'll start small, and make it a point to rep at least one person a day, since ABS thinks I'm stingy..

Stop smoking and get back to exercise regime. Been a tough few months and need to get back in shape.

I think I'll make a resolution to get a Snuggie in every color. These things are the freakin bomb. I don't have to freeze to death anymore.. Now, if they just made matching slippers...

Abominable Snowman slippers clash with leopard Snuggie.

I think I'll make a resolution to get a Snuggie in every color. These things are the freakin bomb. I don't have to freeze to death anymore.. Now, if they just made matching slippers...

I have hot pink and mini echo has blue, she wanted to get me the tiger print one but they were sold out lol.

You need to post that pic of your slippers again for the n00bs on here that didn't see them last year, tff! Love them!

I have hot pink and mini echo has blue, she wanted to get me the tiger print one but they were sold out lol.

You need to post that pic of your slippers again for the n00bs on here that didn't see them last year, tff! Love them!

I wish I knew about them when I was breast feeding and pumping, I would freeze my ass off for the 20 minutes I would pump. I think they look cult like but comfortable!:razz:

I don't do resolutions. Not gonna do them anyway, why waste the time. I spend all my energy just not killing myself.

Well. A Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you, too.

Hate Christmas and not fond of New Years either, New Years reminds me I still live for another year in this fucked up world.

Wow Gunny, I still live to try to make this world better, even if only for a few people.

My resolution for the next year?

To learn one new factual thing that I've never known before each and every day.

Even if it means learning that the person I thought was cool is really a prick.

Dis isn't though........she's a mensch.........

New Year's resolutions... Let me think about that for a moment or two. I know!

I'll not laugh out loud when somebody tells me they are a liberal Democrat. Instead, I'll just chuckle inwardly.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hate Christmas and not fond of New Years either, New Years reminds me I still live for another year in this fucked up world.

Wow Gunny, I still live to try to make this world better, even if only for a few people.

This world can not GET better until the end of times. Until Jesus returns we live in Satan's world.

With that kind of attitude it sure as fuck won't get better!

By the way, think on this quote..............

"The mind is a wonderful thing. It can make a Heaven out of Hell, or a Hell out of Heaven."

Depends on your attitude RGS. Me? I'm gonna be happy no matter what.

Forum List

Back