You hated the Harvey Milk stamp?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Here's stamps from Finland.

Finland rsquo s graphic gay bondage stamps are amazing.

tfstamp2_34579.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

tfstamp3_34581.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

tfsheet_34574_1.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

That's not actually bondage unless the more explicit bondage ones couldn't be put up :)

US is so...What's the word, prudish. Hypocritically prudish at that. We use sex in advertising, modelling, every where. Yet God forbid you show the beauty of the human body or a woman's nipple (strangely, though a nipple's a nipple, women's nipples aren't ok, but men's are.) Dare say if I posted 10 close-ups of nipples no one'd know whose were women's. :)

Can show the destruction and cruelty and horror of violence without restraint. But don't you dare show people having fun or gasp, loving each other.

That's not actually bondage unless the more explicit bondage ones couldn't be put up :)

US is so...What's the word, prudish. Hypocritically prudish at that. We use sex in advertising, modelling, every where. Yet God forbid you show the beauty of the human body or a woman's nipple (strangely, though a nipple's a nipple, women's nipples aren't ok, but men's are.) Dare say if I posted 10 close-ups of nipples no one'd know whose were women's. :)
you can show me all the nakedness you want.....but bondage?.....on a national stamp?.....i dont think so....

I am disgusted with the tax breaks we have bestowed on military people. They now get exempted from property & income taxes. Not only do they live off the tax payer, but now they are not burdened by being a tax payer.

Yea but they do all the fighting and dying so faggots can sit back at home and preach their hate for an icon they could never muster the guts to be. The people who kill our soldiers also have a special treat for all the faggots they come across. It involves beheading swords, and whips, and hanging ropes and crane booms. That's one aspect of their culture I don't have any problem with.

Mommy, why is that man's head between that other man's legs?
Why, he likes to suck on that man's pee pee. It's fun. Would you like to try it on daddy when he gets home?

Take the catholic crap to the religion forum.

And, grow up. Its called a penis.

Not catholic, and know very well the wonders of the penis. And this is a secular morality issue, and the lack thereof. Shoving the gay agenda down children's throats is revolting. How about stamps of penis and sheep, lesbians getting in on, kiddy sex. Finland is morally bankrupt if they think sex stamps are the way to teach children..........

Mommy, why is that man's head between that other man's legs?
Why, he likes to suck on that man's pee pee. It's fun. Would you like to try it on daddy when he gets home?

Take the catholic crap to the religion forum.

And, grow up. Its called a penis.

Not catholic, and know very well the wonders of the penis. And this is a secular morality issue, and the lack thereof. Shoving the gay agenda down children's throats is revolting. How about stamps of penis and sheep, lesbians getting in on, kiddy sex. Finland is morally bankrupt if they think sex stamps are the way to teach children..........

"shoving it down children's throats"???

You are one sicko SOB.

And very ignorant about damn near everything.

What a phony. Go thump on a bible.

So children won't be exposed to the stamps? That you see nothing wrong with exposing children to homosexuality is sick. It is indoctrination, and it is an agenda.
Finland couldn't think of anything other than perversion to put on their stamps? How about lesbians eating at the Y as a stamp Nutley? There's no difference. How far are you willing to go to destroy a child's innocence?

What you consider art, others find offensive. The gay celebrity being shoved down everyone's throats is getting old.
Just as you don't want religion shoved down your throat, we'd rather sex stay in the bedroom where it is nobody's business but the participants.

I am disgusted with the tax breaks we have bestowed on military people. They now get exempted from property & income taxes. Not only do they live off the tax payer, but now they are not burdened by being a tax payer.

Yea but they do all the fighting and dying so faggots can sit back at home and preach their hate for an icon they could never muster the guts to be. The people who kill our soldiers also have a special treat for all the faggots they come across. It involves beheading swords, and whips, and hanging ropes and crane booms. That's one aspect of their culture I don't have any problem with.

why am I not surprised that the homophobic bigot likes the idea of killing homosexuals?

So children won't be exposed to the stamps? That you see nothing wrong with exposing children to homosexuality is sick. It is indoctrination, and it is an agenda.
Finland couldn't think of anything other than perversion to put on their stamps? How about lesbians eating at the Y as a stamp Nutley? There's no difference. How far are you willing to go to destroy a child's innocence?

What you consider art, others find offensive. The gay celebrity being shoved down everyone's throats is getting old.
Just as you don't want religion shoved down your throat, we'd rather sex stay in the bedroom where it is nobody's business but the participants.

First of all- I am still not certain that this story is real- that these 'stamps' will ever actually be issued- or if issued be anything more than museum pieces.

That said- Finland is a different place than here. While the images are not to my taste- I don't see anything as sexual in these stamps as I see on the cover of Cosmo magazine sitting in the racks at the grocery store when I check out with my kids- a barely dressed woman with blazing headlines- "Sex Positions to amaze your man with!".

My child will never see the Finnish stamps- but sees American magazines like those every week.

why am I not surprised that the homophobic bigot likes the idea of killing homosexuals?

How do you know I'm not Muslim, you filthy religiously intolerant anti-heterosexual racist bigot?

How do you know I'm not Muslim, you filthy religiously intolerant anti-heterosexual racist bigot?

Why would you think it would make any difference to me?

You like the idea of homosexuals being killed- which is not surprising coming from a homophobic bigot.

Forum List

Back