You hated the Harvey Milk stamp?

I am disgusted with the tax breaks we have bestowed on military people. They now get exempted from property & income taxes. Not only do they live off the tax payer, but now they are not burdened by being a tax payer.

Yea but they do all the fighting and dying so faggots can sit back at home and preach their hate for an icon they could never muster the guts to be. The people who kill our soldiers also have a special treat for all the faggots they come across. It involves beheading swords, and whips, and hanging ropes and crane booms. That's one aspect of their culture I don't have any problem with.

why am I not surprised that the homophobic bigot likes the idea of killing homosexuals?

How do you know I'm not Muslim, you filthy religiously intolerant anti-heterosexual racist bigot?

Why would you think it would make any difference to me?

You like the idea of homosexuals being killed- which is not surprising coming from a homophobic bigot.

Yea, yea. You degenerates were calling the 6000 Catholic children raped by faggot priests, "homophobic bigots". And if degenerates get their way, tens of thousands more children will soon be raped by faggots when "gay marriage" and "adoption" are the rule of the land. Why else would a faggot want to get his hands on a little boy? You're sick, mentally ill. Get some help.

It's ridiculous to waste money putting pictures on stamps.

Imagine the money we could save if stamps were just white with the price printed on it.

It's ridiculous to waste money putting pictures on stamps.

Imagine the money we could save if stamps were just white with the price printed on it.

There is a certain logic to what you say that appeals to me.

But I think that a tradition has developed, one that would be very, very hard to undo.

I suppose that in today's hypercharged world, you can hardly find an object or a person or an animal to put on a stamp without offending someone.

I am disgusted with the tax breaks we have bestowed on military people. They now get exempted from property & income taxes. Not only do they live off the tax payer, but now they are not burdened by being a tax payer.

Yea but they do all the fighting and dying so faggots can sit back at home and preach their hate for an icon they could never muster the guts to be. The people who kill our soldiers also have a special treat for all the faggots they come across. It involves beheading swords, and whips, and hanging ropes and crane booms. That's one aspect of their culture I don't have any problem with.

why am I not surprised that the homophobic bigot likes the idea of killing homosexuals?

How do you know I'm not Muslim, you filthy religiously intolerant anti-heterosexual racist bigot?

Why would you think it would make any difference to me?

You like the idea of homosexuals being killed- which is not surprising coming from a homophobic bigot.

Yea, yea. You degenerates .

I am sorry- I stopped hearing anything after you expressed you liked the idea of homosexuals being killed- which is not surprising coming from a homophobic bigot.

Harvey Milk stamp The long list of gays and lesbians on stamps.

Harvey Milk wasn't the first.

1381771187.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Yea, yea. You degenerates were calling the 6000 Catholic children raped by faggot priests, "homophobic bigots". And if degenerates get their way, tens of thousands more children will soon be raped by faggots when "gay marriage" and "adoption" are the rule of the land. Why else would a faggot want to get his hands on a little boy? You're sick, mentally ill. Get some help.

Tom, honey, this is the 21st Century, not the 19th. Please try to keep up.

Grandma honey, why don't you post your real name and address, then spit out what you actually mean with your homosexual child rape innuendo. I'm sure the FBI would be really interested in your take on the matter. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that a thousand years from now, humanity will still be sending homosexual child rapists to the gallows, where they belong.

Grandma honey, why don't you post your real name and address, then spit out what you actually mean with your homosexual child rape innuendo. I'm sure the FBI would be really interested in your take on the matter. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that a thousand years from now, humanity will still be sending homosexual child rapists to the gallows, where they belong.
Don't count on THAT in the GOUSA.

Why am I not surprised you lie about the statement. The post quoted made the point that it was THOSE whom our soldiers were fighting, that are killing gay people. You truly are one of the most bigoted, stupid asshats ever.

So children won't be exposed to the stamps? That you see nothing wrong with exposing children to homosexuality is sick. It is indoctrination, and it is an agenda.
Finland couldn't think of anything other than perversion to put on their stamps? How about lesbians eating at the Y as a stamp Nutley? There's no difference. How far are you willing to go to destroy a child's innocence?

What you consider art, others find offensive. The gay celebrity being shoved down everyone's throats is getting old.
Just as you don't want religion shoved down your throat, we'd rather sex stay in the bedroom where it is nobody's business but the participants.

First of all- I am still not certain that this story is real- that these 'stamps' will ever actually be issued- or if issued be anything more than museum pieces.

That said- Finland is a different place than here. While the images are not to my taste- I don't see anything as sexual in these stamps as I see on the cover of Cosmo magazine sitting in the racks at the grocery store when I check out with my kids- a barely dressed woman with blazing headlines- "Sex Positions to amaze your man with!".

My child will never see the Finnish stamps- but sees American magazines like those every week.

So, you are admitting that you are sexualizing your children. Is that what you are saying? Please realize that that is illegal in most, if not all of the United States.

So children won't be exposed to the stamps? That you see nothing wrong with exposing children to homosexuality is sick. It is indoctrination, and it is an agenda.
Finland couldn't think of anything other than perversion to put on their stamps? How about lesbians eating at the Y as a stamp Nutley? There's no difference. How far are you willing to go to destroy a child's innocence?

What you consider art, others find offensive. The gay celebrity being shoved down everyone's throats is getting old.
Just as you don't want religion shoved down your throat, we'd rather sex stay in the bedroom where it is nobody's business but the participants.

First of all- I am still not certain that this story is real- that these 'stamps' will ever actually be issued- or if issued be anything more than museum pieces.

That said- Finland is a different place than here. While the images are not to my taste- I don't see anything as sexual in these stamps as I see on the cover of Cosmo magazine sitting in the racks at the grocery store when I check out with my kids- a barely dressed woman with blazing headlines- "Sex Positions to amaze your man with!".

My child will never see the Finnish stamps- but sees American magazines like those every week.

So, you are admitting that you are sexualizing your children. Is that what you are saying? Please realize that that is illegal in most, if not all of the United States.

Wow....you are admitting a failure in reading comprehension.

Here is what I said:

Why am I not surprised you lie about the statement. The post quoted made the point that it was THOSE whom our soldiers were fighting, that are killing gay people. You truly are one of the most bigoted, stupid asshats ever.

Glad to point out exactly what you said again-

You: the people who kill our soldiers also have a special treat for all the faggots they come across. It involves beheading swords, and whips, and hanging ropes and crane booms. That's one aspect of their culture I don't have any problem with.

So yes- I am not surprised that a homophobic bigot like yourself approves of the idea of killing homosexuals.

f*ggot....n*gger....c*nt......sp*c....k*ke......all the same kinds of names used by the same kinds of people for the same purpose.

I am hoping a thousand years from now mankind will not have any child rapists, but unlike Tommy boy.....I think that heterosexual child rapists deserve equal punishment.

I am hoping a thousand years from now mankind will not have any child rapists, but unlike Tommy boy.....I think that heterosexual child rapists deserve equal punishment.

98% of heterosexual couples aren't lined up at adoption clinics for a child they can rape, they're there for a child they can love.

98% of heterosexual couples aren't lined up at adoption clinics for a child they can rape, they're there for a child they can love.

Poor Tom- and his fantasies.

All couples- homosexual and heterosexual- adopt children for the same reason- they are couragious enought to step up to love and take care of children whose actual parents have abandoned them.

Forum List

Back