“You Don't Need to Know Where the Illegals are Going” - The White House

That's insane! Who says shit like that?!? Since when is information about a national crisis only given on a "need to know" basis?!? We are the people and we need to know. This is lawlessness. I'm sick of this. Our veterans are treated like garbage but illegal immigrants get the red carpet treatment?!

•Pinky•

Makes one think about what we've let happen to this country.

[/url]

They got in while you, the ignorant, were complaining about how the dems screwed everything up. They ALL have done this to our country.

That's insane! Who says shit like that?!? Since when is information about a national crisis only given on a "need to know" basis?!? We are the people and we need to know. This is lawlessness. I'm sick of this. Our veterans are treated like garbage but illegal immigrants get the red carpet treatment?!

•Pinky•

YES!!! Very good young lady!
Our troops go to fight for corporate interests abroad get fed, supplied with the best equipment and training, told they are fighting for our freedom, which they are not, and when they come home??....the gov dumps a turd on them.

I am not "looking". Dont have to. They surround me like the sea and the air.

•Pinky•

Our troops go to fight for corporate interests abroad get fed, supplied with the best equipment and training, told they are fighting for our freedom, which they are not, and when they come home??....the gov dumps a turd on them.

Exactly. They drop em like a one night stand. If this really is a "humanitarian effort" like the government says then why aren't members of congress allowed to go see the immigrants at the border patrol camps? Why can't we know where they are taking these illegal immigrants? Why so secretive? They've got their priorities all f'd up. Why are foreigners being treated better than citizens and veterans?

•Pinky•

Exactly. They drop em like a one night stand. If this really is a "humanitarian effort" like the government says then why aren't members of congress allowed to go see the immigrants at the border patrol camps? Why can't we know where they are taking these illegal immigrants? Why so secretive? They've got their priorities all f'd up. Why are foreigners being treated better than citizens and veterans?

because they work longer hours and holidays for a lot cheaper, dont need benefits, will not collectively bargain and will work in dangerous conditions and will not require safety gear.

because they work longer hours and holidays for a lot cheaper, dont need benefits, will not collectively bargain and will work in dangerous conditions and will not require safety gear.

Valid point. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

•Pinky•

because they work longer hours and holidays for a lot cheaper, dint need benefits, will not collectively bargain and will work in dangerous conditions and will not require safety gear.

•Pinky•

Sarcasm? Idk but that, and votes, is the only reason their here.

because they work longer hours and holidays for a lot cheaper, dint need benefits, will not collectively bargain and will work in dangerous conditions and will not require safety gear.

•Pinky•

Sarcasm? Idk but that, and votes, is the only reason their here.

No I was actually being serious I just figured it was solely for votes/welfare state. Never considered the jobs aspect

•Pinky•

Those people were Jesus Christ family of this century not king of kings lord of lords, however they want mainstream education like anybody else those are little kids we have good opertunities.

Forum List

Back