US/Israeli Teenager arrested for threats in the US

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
The threats against the synagogues and Jewish community centers.

U.S. Jewish groups beef up security after threats despite arrest

It seems he was a dual citizen of the US and Israel.

Now I certainly would not blame Israel for this, the vast majority of Israelis find his actions despicable. It's kind of like those neo-Nazi kids in Israel who were immigrants from the former Soviet Union.

I've noticed some sources cite him as being the originator of most of the threats. I don't know if this is true, but that other story about the American man who did it to get revenge on his ex seemed quite fishy.

And the Jews are pissed he got caught.

From the Jews at abc:

US Jews wrestle with arrest of Jew in bomb threats case

This is just one in a long list of fake hate crimes perpetrated by Jews to gain sympathy and to keep antisemitism alive and well.

Herzl stated in his diary:

"It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as 'stooges of the Jews.' Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies." (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)

Theodor Herzl | True Torah Jews

They're not pissed he got caught...they're wrestling with the same dilemma the Muslim community is wrestling with - why?

Last edited:
They're not pissed he got caught...they're wrestling with the dilemma the Muslim community is wrestling with - why?
They are extremely pissed he got caught as they are every other Jews get caught faking hate crimes.

They're not pissed he got caught...they're wrestling with the dilemma the Muslim community is wrestling with - why?
They are extremely pissed he got caught as they are every other Jews get caught faking hate crimes.

That's not what I got out of your article. There is also concern that faked hate crimes will distract from the very real hate crimes. Same dilemma faced by any group that has been the victim of REAL hate crimes.

From the Jews at abc:

This is just one in a long list of fake hate crimes perpetrated by Jews to gain sympathy and to keep antisemitism alive and well.

"It would be an excellent idea to call in respectable, accredited anti-Semites as liquidators of property. To the people they would vouch for the fact that we do not wish to bring about the impoverishment of the countries that we leave. At first they must not be given large fees for this; otherwise we shall spoil our instruments and make them despicable as 'stooges of the Jews.' Later their fees will increase, and in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies." (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)

So you're saying he telepathically painted those swastikas on US buildings while he's in Israel?

When I was watching the news with my family, they didn't say, "Oh, it's too bad he got caught! If only he could've gotten away with it!"". They said, "Why would he have done such a thing? All those Jewish children evacuated! What a shonda!"

From the Jews at abc:

So you're saying he telepathically painted those swastikas on US buildings while he's in Israel?

He made calls to Jewish centers. Crazy!

People have been known to fake hate crimes for a variety of reasons - psychological, attention, who knows - but it shouldn't detract from the fact that those crimes really do happen. Those that make a big deal of a fake crime and try to generalize it usually have another agenda at play.

He's the one to make the calls, I think he's psychotic, either way he's dangerous and it's good he and his father won't bother anyone again.

But there is also real Antisemitim rising in the USA. We've seen it speaking through the country, and it is not one guy spreading it. So they should not feel like they won the war. Just a small battle

When I was watching the news with my family, they didn't say, "Oh, it's too bad he got caught! If only he could've gotten away with it!"". They said, "Why would he have done such a thing? All those Jewish children evacuated! What a shonda!"

That dude is a troll and a Jew hater and a conspiracies. He believes it is the mossad who launches rockets on Israel and not Hamas. It's a mitzvah to show him how stupid he is.

He's the one to make the calls, I think he's psychotic, either way he's dangerous and it's good he and his father won't bother anyone again.

But there is also real Antisemitim rising in the USA. We've seen it speaking through the country, and it is not one guy spreading it. So they should not feel like they won the war. Just a small battle

There is a disturbing anti-other trend here, and I don't like what I"m seeing. I don't know if it's increased or if people feel "legitimized" but it seems that rhetoric we used to condemn is becoming openly acceptable to some - whether it's Jews, Blacks, Muslims or immigrants. It's even more disburbing to see a reluctance on the part of elected officials to strongly condemn those views.

Israeli teen accused of 2,000 bomb hoax calls and blackmail
Michael Kadar, US-Israeli citizen arrested over alleged bomb threats, faces charges over international calls and attempt to blackmail Delaware state senator
An Israeli teenager arrested for allegedly making bomb threats against Jewish centres in the US is facing charges relating to thousands of hoax calls worldwide, including against airlines and police stations, according to an indictment filed to a Tel Aviv court.

The 18-year-old, identified by US prosecutors as Michael Kadar, is facing accusations of making threats for financial gain alongside charges of money laundering and the attempted blackmail of Ernesto Lopez, a Delaware state senator.

Details of the charges being faced by the teenager, a joint US-Israeli citizen who lives in the coastal city of Ashkelon, came as it emerged that Israel would probably oppose his extradition to the US, where many of the crimes were allegedly committed.
Israeli teen accused of 2,000 bomb hoax calls and blackmail

How much do you bet the 2,000 bomb hoax calls made by the Israeli Michael Ron David Kadar still get counted as anti semen attacks

Yes, thatt was the so called "trump supporter" the fake news media kept telling us about, except when it turned out it was actually an American leftie idiot Jew. Then all the fake accusations of Trump causing antisemitism suddenly stopped. No apologies from the corrupt fake news media, however.

LOL, your idiotic hate crime hoaxes get exposed and you think it is an issue of left vs. right.

Whatta toolbox!

upload_2017-4-29_15-20-32.jpeg

LOL, your idiotic hate crime hoaxes get exposed and you think it is an issue of left vs. right.

Whatta toolbox!

View attachment 123914
Yes, except Palestinians are actually waving those Nazi flags, even today. After all, the Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

Mr. Monte's sock! LOL

Whatta toolbox!

View attachment 123914

The outcome of this kid's crime is greater than his stupidity.
However You trying to present as if it was made by a Rabbi,
by posting stereotype anti-semitic cartoons, just shows how real the phenomena is in the US.

Forum List

Back