You do not need to have coffee with Ivanka !

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
to send a check to St. Jude, mail it directly. I imagine they need to make money for that 20 million dollar gift as stated in the 2012 article below, my question is:

Does the Eric Trump Foundation only give money to ST. Jude's or can they use money for other charitable causes?? If only St. Judes, why do they need a Foundation, just have a party and mail the check in, and everyone can support ST. Judes and everyone with a few extra bucks should.

So is this like pay for play now? Wonder what little secrets Ivanka will tell over coffee?

Bidding for coffee date with Ivanka runs north of $20K

By Judy Kurtz - 12/12/16 12:45 PM EST

“Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must,” it says.

While travel and accommodations aren’t included, the winner of the coffee meet-up is allowed to take a photo with Trump, the executive vice president of The Trump Organization.

Money raised from the auction benefits the Eric Trump Foundation, run by Ivanka Trump’s brother, which supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/309976-bidding-for-coffee-date-with-ivanka-runs-north-of-20k

and the second article:

While not disclosing the exact terms of the $20 million gift, Trump said, "We'll be giving them money over a few years."

The money will come from fundraising efforts that draw upon the Trump Organization's prestigious golf courses and hotels and its network of vendors, partners and staff volunteers ? all of them combining to keep expenses extremely low, Trump said.

"We run it like a business," he said of the foundation. "We're incredibly, incredibly lean and mean."

Eric Trump Foundation pledges $20 million for surgery, ICU center in new St. Jude tower

to send a check to St. Jude, mail it directly. I imagine they need to make money for that 20 million dollar gift as stated in the 2012 article below, my question is:

Does the Eric Trump Foundation only give money to ST. Jude's or can they use money for other charitable causes?? If only St. Judes, why do they need a Foundation, just have a party and mail the check in, and everyone can support ST. Judes and everyone with a few extra bucks should.

So is this like pay for play now? Wonder what little secrets Ivanka will tell over coffee?

Bidding for coffee date with Ivanka runs north of $20K

By Judy Kurtz - 12/12/16 12:45 PM EST

“Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must,” it says.

While travel and accommodations aren’t included, the winner of the coffee meet-up is allowed to take a photo with Trump, the executive vice president of The Trump Organization.

Money raised from the auction benefits the Eric Trump Foundation, run by Ivanka Trump’s brother, which supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/309976-bidding-for-coffee-date-with-ivanka-runs-north-of-20k

and the second article:

While not disclosing the exact terms of the $20 million gift, Trump said, "We'll be giving them money over a few years."

The money will come from fundraising efforts that draw upon the Trump Organization's prestigious golf courses and hotels and its network of vendors, partners and staff volunteers ? all of them combining to keep expenses extremely low, Trump said.

"We run it like a business," he said of the foundation. "We're incredibly, incredibly lean and mean."

Eric Trump Foundation pledges $20 million for surgery, ICU center in new St. Jude tower

"Wonder what little secrets Ivanka will tell over coffee?"

She'll tell you what a stud I am in bed.

Forum List

Back