Cross Removed! Town avoids lawsuit and follows the law

It's sad that some think that was some endorsement of religion. And of course the ACLU was in on this scam.
christian cross on a christmas tree the TOWN that ALL residents pay taxes to. Yep endorsement of religion but government entity.

Very sad that some people are so hateful. I'll say a prayer for you. Bye.

It's sad that some think that was some endorsement of religion. And of course the ACLU was in on this scam.
christian cross on a christmas tree the TOWN that ALL residents pay taxes to. Yep endorsement of religion but government entity.

Nothing hateful about following the law and not wanting others religion jammed down our throats. I don't push my religion on anyone I expect the same
There are many who hate this country's history and traditions.
Indeed but this has nothing to do with history or tradition. MANY of our founders were non believers or agnostics. They specifically stated in 1st amendment that no government endorsed religion.

One snowflake gets offended and an entire town suffers....this is the problem with left loons. People are sick of your whining, bawling and attention seeking and that is exactly what it is. If you don't like it then don't fucking look at it.

Nothing hateful about following the law and not wanting others religion jammed down our throats. I don't push my religion on anyone I expect the same
There are many who hate this country's history and traditions.
Indeed but this has nothing to do with history or tradition. MANY of our founders were non believers or agnostics. They specifically stated in 1st amendment that no government endorsed religion.

Well this is enforced atheism, so someone's religion IS being forced on everyone else.

One snowflake gets offended and an entire town suffers....this is the problem with left loons. People are sick of your whining, bawling and attention seeking and that is exactly what it is. If you don't like it then don't fucking look at it.

They just don't get it and this is why they lost this election. The local community has rights as well but liberals think they know what's best for everyone. Yet they think it's ok for the Muslim call to prayer to sound over predominantly Muslim areas but church bells need to be silenced if they are loud enough to be heard on public land. They are hypocrites.

I agree, but considering that Christmas is supposed to be a religious holiday, why not ignore it and allow the believers to enjoy their Christmas. this would be the Xmas spirit.

They just don't get it and this is why they lost this election. The local community has rights as well but liberals think they know what's best for everyone. Yet they think it's ok for the Muslim call to prayer to sound over predominantly Muslim areas but church bells need to be silenced if they are loud enough to be heard on public land. They are hypocrites.

No no they lost because of Comey....err voter fraud....err fake news

Stupid bastards

Forum List

Back