You Can't Scream 'Fire' In A Crowded Theater, But Can You Scream 'Allahu Akbar' At A Christmas Tree Lighting?

Looks like you are everything that a decent site does not want or need .

That combination of Racist and low IQ .

Show me, oh stupid one, where my original post mentioned any ethnic or religious group .

Your position on the political spectrum is irrelevant as stupidity is a disease that we can all occasionally catch . But it takes a disaster of a person to be a walking advert for it .
It's always cute when uneducated children trot out their De Rigueur race card and then cannot support it.

It's always cute when uneducated children trot out their De Rigueur race card and then cannot support it.

Now we can see with absolute clarity how dumb you are and offensive .

Decent people apologise for their less sane moments and then try to improve .

Just try to be more self confident in a worthwhile way .

Now we can see with absolute clarity how dumb you are and offensive .

Decent people apologise for their less sane moments and then try to improve .

Just try to be more self confident in a worthwhile way .
"We"?

How many identities are there in that silly little noggin of yours, anyway?

I have known many many Muslims in the United States and Britain. Everyone every last one, celebrated Christmas. Just a Christmas stripped of it's religious meaning.
Of course. It's in the christmas contract.
The section removing its religious significance, is called the Santa clause.

Of course. It's in the christmas contract.
The section removing its religious significance, is called the Santa clause.
In Los Angeles, on the Westside, in a district called Persian Square. It's filled with mostly Iranians. The two things you can count on, everyone has at least one dog, sometimes two. And, the whole place is blazing lights at Christmas.

I have known many many Muslims in the United States and Britain. Everyone every last one, celebrated Christmas. Just a Christmas stripped of it's religious meaning.
Then technically it's not Christmas and they are celebrating the pagan holiday.

Yep. When you have a tire blow out at high speed and you safely stop the car you say Allah Akbar.

Same thing when you drive a car full of explosives into a playground full of kids.

That must be a multi-purpose expression.

Looks like you are everything that a decent site does not want or need .

That combination of Racist and low IQ .

Show me, oh stupid one, where my original post mentioned any ethnic or religious group .

Your position on the political spectrum is irrelevant as stupidity is a disease that we can all occasionally catch . But it takes a disaster of a person to be a walking advert for it .

Oh great. Now USMB has two Suradas.

One was bad enough.

Was this a protest against Christianity?

If so, does the person not know that the Christmas tree is NOT a christian symbol / did not get its origin from Christianity but rather from pagans?

The words "Allah Akbar" refers to the exact same God that Christians sing carols about.
That is not the name of a God, but just the translation of the word "God", and the verb "is good", into Arabic.
So "Allah Akbar" is not praising a Moslem God, but the exact same one as the Christians.
Christians, Jews, and Moslems all share the same Old Testament and nonotheistic God.

You think Islam is a race?

A person who thinks there is anything wrong with "Allah Akbar" is racist because they are ignorant and think it is about race when it isn't.
But yes Islam is associated with a race.
Almost all Semitic people are Moslem.
The main exceptions are Jews and BaHa'i.

Muslims don't celebrate Christmas

Yes they can if they want.
Islam recognized Jesus as an important prophet.
But anyone who considers Jesus to be a "son of God" has to be a little crazy, since it is likely that Jesus did not even really exist.

Lived with, taught, studied, broke bread with, bled with, fought, fought side by side with...

Except that the Mongol invasion around 1200, totally wiped out the Moslem leadership.
That means modern Moslems were without leadership, and the Mongols caused them to revert to Old Testament Judaism really.
For example, repression of women's rights and gays were totally against what Mohammed said.
That is all Old Testament customs taking back over again.

Forum List

Back