You Can't Scream 'Fire' In A Crowded Theater, But Can You Scream 'Allahu Akbar' At A Christmas Tree Lighting?

Was this a protest against Christianity?

If so, does the person not know that the Christmas tree is NOT a christian symbol / did not get its origin from Christianity but rather from pagans?

If people are 'terrorized' by a man screaming 'Allahu Akbar' at a Tree Lighting event, is it an 'act of terrorism'?

:uhh:

Don't be stupid? Learn what it means, before you claim it means something different

The Takbir is the name for the Arabic phrase ʾAllāhu ʾakbaru meaning "God is the greatest".

I'll translate what he meant:

"God is the greatest, is he not? He created this wonderful electricity that makes the lights bright on the Christmas tree. He makes the wonderful tree grow, so we can celebrate this wonderful holiday called Christmas. Now I must go kill the Jews..."

In Islamic neighborhoods in the United States there must be endless Gay clubs as the Muslims are diverse.

Rather tricky to criticise someone shouting out , God is greatest .

And if you think that this should only be allowed if in English, that smacks of racism or insanity , or both .

Rather tricky to criticise someone shouting out , God is greatest .

And if you think that this should only be allowed if in English, that smacks of racism or insanity , or both .
It would put a real damper on the Christian Church doing a latin mass.

I don't think screaming out 'God is great' is an act of terrorism.

I think many people have been conditioned to fear someone screaming out 'Allahu Akbar' because too often - not always - in the past it has been followed by gunfire, explosions, or someone being beheaded.

I don't think screaming out 'God is great' is an act of terrorism.

I think many people have been conditioned to fear someone screaming out 'Allahu Akbar' because too often - not always - in the past it has been followed by gunfire, explosions, or someone being beheaded.
Just like people yelling out praises for Trump, are sometimes followed by assaults on capitol police, riots and insurrections.

I'll translate what he meant:

"God is the greatest, is he not? He created this wonderful electricity that makes the lights bright on the Christmas tree. He makes the wonderful tree grow, so we can celebrate this wonderful holiday called Christmas. Now I must go kill the Jews..."
Muslims don't celebrate Christmas

Hey stupid people ... it's perfectly lawful to yell "fire, fire, fire" in a crowded movie theater ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

It's extremely rare for truthful statements to be unlawful ... if the movie theater is ... in fact ... on fire ... we're allowed to yell ... "fire, fire, fire" ... duh ...

It's extremely rare for truthful statements to be unlawful ... if the movie theater is ... in fact ... on fire ... we're allowed to yell ... "fire, fire, fire" ... duh ...

True, but you have to be careful.

Like yelling "fire" on the bridge of a destroyer, can result in a Bedford Incident.

Hey stupid people ... it's perfectly lawful to yell "fire, fire, fire" in a crowded movie theater ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Actually, correct:

'On Tuesday, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito repeated the common myth that "shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater" is unprotected speech. Though it is a popular misconception, it's perfectly legal to yell "fire" in a crowded theatre.Oct 27, 2022'

It's also NOT terrorism to scream 'Allahu Akbar' at a Christmas tree lighting event.

Tbe sole reason for starting this thread was to spark conversation and to inform / enlighten.

Thanks for helping accomplish tbat, RD.

Actually, correct:

'On Tuesday, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito repeated the common myth that "shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater" is unprotected speech. Though it is a popular misconception, it's perfectly legal to yell "fire" in a crowded theatre.Oct 27, 2022'

It's also NOT terrorism to scream 'Allahu Akbar' at a Christmas tree lighting event.

Tbe sole reason for starting this thread was to spark conversation and to inform / enlighten.

Thanks for helping accomplish tbat, RD.
So ur now saying now that ur funny old PJ Media blurb was (shall we say) of questionable content?

Don't be stupid? Learn what it means, before you claim it means something different

The Takbir is the name for the Arabic phrase ʾAllāhu ʾakbaru meaning "God is the greatest".

Yep. When you have a tire blow out at high speed and you safely stop the car you say Allah Akbar.

You think Islam is a race?

Looks like you are everything that a decent site does not want or need .

That combination of Racist and low IQ .

Show me, oh stupid one, where my original post mentioned any ethnic or religious group .

Your position on the political spectrum is irrelevant as stupidity is a disease that we can all occasionally catch . But it takes a disaster of a person to be a walking advert for it .

Forum List

Back