You can't post about the Hunter Biden scandal on Twitter now

Here's something most are unaware of....

Nearly ALL big corporations and ALL Social Media are loyal to the left

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE

But do you know why ????

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?
The New York Post had no evidence to back up its story. Nice try.
Anything to get Trump out of the 'getting-his-ass-kicked-in-polls" territory.
It has a laptop with all the information on it. It has some extremely compromising photos of Hunter Biden on it. What the hell do you mean "no evidence?"

Note the crack pipe:

34387798-8838939-image-a-7_1602685758345.jpg

34387796-8840047-Biden_in_bed_A_photo_of_the_former_vice_president_s_son_apparent-a-6_1602703700232.jpg

Rudy's even more inept than Jacob Wohl at manufacturing scandals.

So you're basing your assertion that there was collusion on something you've not seen, not heard, and really have no idea even exists? SMH and LOL.

as are you. However, there is a caveat with my assertion - if there is nothing to see, why not release the whole report? It's wasn't the Dems stopping it. I think that would lead anybody to reasonably believe they are hiding something.
What assertion am I making? I'm challenging yours, and so far, you only have feelz to base it on. As for not releasing the whole report, of course there are things to hide, classified information for one. Since we don't know what hasn't been released all you have is conjecture, and you're all too happy to let your imagination run wild.

And imagination that is enabled by a president who lies as easily as John Lennon wrote hit songs.

Democrats are the liars. Most of Trump's "lies" are Democrats lying about what he said.

I thought you said you read about the United States? Not so much, huh?

You are just so fucking dumb Kaz. You really are.

You are just so fucking dumb Kaz. You really are.
Obama thinks Brennan and Comey have everyone bribed, blackmailed or under NDA,(in Flynn's case, a dirty judge puts a gag order on him) and that he Hillary and Biden are literally above the law. We shall see.

Giuliani manufactured it all.
Right.
Oh no...I'm sure he had help.
Have you seen the interviews with the computer guy?
Pure comedy gold.
Your posts are comedy gold. Do you have a link to this video?
Did i say "video"?

It is ILLEGAL BY Federal and State law to RELEASE that INFO, or are you claiming Mueller was to stupid to question the right people?

That is all.

Mueller's investigation didn't fail. Their job was to determine if there was sufficient evidence to bring charges against Trump or his campaign for illegal campaign activities and there was not.

The idea that you view this as a "failure" reflects only on you.

SHOCKER: Twitter Locked Trump Campaign Account 19 Days Before the Election.

Not shocked. The prices of Freedom and Liberty is Vigilance.

Right.
Pure comedy gold.
Did i say "video"?
You said "have you seen?" That implies there is video. Otherwise, how did you see it?

Right.
Pure comedy gold.
Did i say "video"?
You'll have to excuse us if we don't find the author's description of the interview credible. Why didn't he record it? Obviously, because things didn't go down quite the way he claims.

It is ILLEGAL BY Federal and State law to RELEASE that INFO, or are you claiming Mueller was to stupid to question the right people?

That is all.

Mueller's investigation didn't fail. Their job was to determine if there was sufficient evidence to bring charges against Trump or his campaign for illegal campaign activities and there was not.

Seriously, if you are not going to read the piece, don't comment. You have no context. I have read all 8000+ words.

Right.
Pure comedy gold.
Did i say "video"?
You'll have to excuse us if we don't find the author's description of the interview credible. Why didn't he record it? Obviously, because things didn't go down quite the way he claims.
Yeah...I knew that would be your response.
The fact that the interview is right there on a Soundcloud link on the page I posted when you asked for a link...and yet you didn't see it shows that you didn't even bother to pretend to want information.
Never ask for a link again and no one has to waste their time with you.

Right.
Pure comedy gold.
Did i say "video"?
Yeah...I knew that would be your response.
The fact that the interview is right there on a Soundcloud link on the page I posted when you asked for a link...and yet you didn't see it shows that you didn't even bother to pretend to want information.
Never ask for a link again and no one has to waste their time with you.
I saw that, but I had no idea what the hell it was.

That is all.

Seriously, if you are not going to read the piece, don't comment. You have no context. I have read all 8000+ words.
The premise is flawed. An investigation that does not result in criminal charges is not a "failure". Your position appears to be deeply infected with incarcerationism.

Forum List

Back