You can now be expelled from college for using the wrong pronouns or even wrong name

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Fascists gotta fascist

Don't you just love the Left?

This is why America needs a Libertarian President for eight years. The pendulum has to switch back to what America used to be.

Fascists gotta fascist

1 college out of 44...at one University...in England! Has nothing to do with America.
Does have something to do with manners and respect..not that you would know a lot about either.

What in the hell would that accomplish? What do you expect a Libertarian president would be able to do with a House and Senate filled with Republicans and Democrats?
He would be able to influence, persuade and demand. Just as presidents have always done.

Trump had the entire world against him and he still accomplished many of his objectives, right?

You do note that this is in England right? Thus having nothing to do with America or what a Canadian might envision as to what America "used to be".
lol, ooooh Oxford. Sorry. I just read the description and didn't notice the school. Ooops :)

I don't need to envision what America used to be, I lived it in the 1980s. Back then we had 20 channels, 16 of them were American. Reagan lead the world on principle and the world followed.

Fascists gotta fascist

So you can be expelled from school for not being a mind reader.

I love watching these cults whose main output is pseudo-intellectual masturbation crashing and burning.

He would be able to influence, persuade and demand. Just as presidents have always done.

Trump had the entire world against him and he still accomplished many of his objectives, right?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, he got some things done because his first two years he had a Republican House and Senate. Did you forget about Resist 45? The two parties aren't going to do one damn thing unless it benefits them and they both have dyametrically opposed policies. So, with a Libertarian president, that would not change. Libertarians are losers for a reason - they're losers. Which Libertarian policies do you think both Republicans and Democrats would agree to do?

Fascists gotta fascist

Get ready for a flood of lawsuits.

Forum List

Back