You Can Brutally Kill Donald Trump In A New Video Game. Progressive Outrage Nowhere To Be Found

You Can Brutally Kill Donald Trump In A New Video Game. Progressive Outrage Nowhere To Be Found

No surprise the left enjoys killing its enemies and unborn babies. Criminals though...they try to save those.
The nice thing about being on the left is you can be hypocrites and you know you have enough support from other dishonest hypocrites to erase any guilt.

The strength of the left is their ability to lie. The truth is a problem, but not a problem that is impossible to overcome.

So what they do is make up their own reality and then collectively make fun of anyone who says it is the outright bullshit it is. How else could they back a political candidate under FBI investigation and most likely is going to be indicted for crimes most people would be doing 5-10 years in prison for.

The nice thing about making up strawman fallacies is you can just attribute all kinds of shit to people who have never even heard of the concept. The Saul Alinsky Method. :thup:

No surprise the left enjoys killing its enemies and unborn babies. Criminals though...they try to save those.
That's nothing. A TV show I like had him raped to death by a tranny. :thup:
Not true, he is an ex tranny
He's also supposed to be straight, but there he is raping the Donald :dunno:

I'm strait too, but I might not pass up the chance to rape him to death, or at least till he walked funny.

That's nothing. A TV show I like had him raped to death by a tranny. :thup:
Not true, he is an ex tranny
He's also supposed to be straight, but there he is raping the Donald :dunno:
That was Mr Hat's fault...

People who like Trump are not going to change their minds because of a videogame.

You old folks don't understand the mind of a video game programmer, always having to feed the hideous bitch goddess of consumerism, any subject is a future game.....

Forum List

Back