you can bet nobody thought of THIS before

Tell it to CBS News that was from the link the OP posted in their response.

Tell it to CBS News that was from the link the OP posted in their response.

CBS said nothing about framework for denuclrearization, they did say and I quote "The two leaders agreed upon a basic framework -- here are its four components:"

Not the same thing. The framework is around the entire summit not a specific topic such as removing nukes.
Denuclearization was the main reason for the summit so that in fact is part of the framework. This is the first step in a process that has long way to go and may go nowhere it is not Trump giving up the farm as some like to claim nor is it an agreement to lasting peace as others like to claim.

so now you agree with me they signedi something - you sound like Trump - NO - YES - NO - YES.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I’m telling you they did not sign a peace agreement which you stated in your OP with this this is the idiot signing peaceagreements with the US peace agreements are reached at the end of the process not at the first meeting that’s as clear as I can make it for. If you still wish to display your stupidity claiming they signed a peace agreement so be it.

RW dipshits have been giving Trump the Peace Prize for a month - denuclearization isnt considered making peace - idiot

and I never said or mentioned FINAL in one goddamn post - quote me or STFU

Two Nobel peace prizes, Trump's wins are that HUGE!

so now you agree with me they signedi something - you sound like Trump - NO - YES - NO - YES.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I’m telling you they did not sign a peace agreement which you stated in your OP with this this is the idiot signing peaceagreements with the US peace agreements are reached at the end of the process not at the first meeting that’s as clear as I can make it for. If you still wish to display your stupidity claiming they signed a peace agreement so be it.

RW dipshits have been giving Trump the Peace Prize for a month - denuclearization isnt considered making peace - idiot

I did quote you dipshit. This is the idiot singing peace agreements with the U.S. is straight from your OP. No peace agreement has been signed and FYI peace agreements are generally between nations that are at war and while the Korean War was never officially ended given the fact we have not had combat operations against or from them since the early 50s doesn’t really qualify as being at war.

post #27 asshole --- running your mouth imagining what you thought I said ... ngfy
I quoting what you posted unless you have gone back edited it the fact you don’t read what you post is your problem.

I didnt edit a damn thing except adding a quote from your stupid butt ...

I did quote you dipshit. This is the idiot singing peace agreements with the U.S. is straight from your OP. No peace agreement has been signed and FYI peace agreements are generally between nations that are at war and while the Korean War was never officially ended given the fact we have not had combat operations against or from them since the early 50s doesn’t really qualify as being at war.

post #27 asshole --- running your mouth imagining what you thought I said ... ngfy
I quoting what you posted unless you have gone back edited it the fact you don’t read what you post is your problem.

I didnt edit a damn thing except adding a quote from your stupid butt ...
So you admit you posted this is the idiot signing peace agreements with the U.S. even though no peace agreements have been reached or signed good deal thank you and fuck off.

No peace agreement has been signed no formal deal has been reached but hey don’t let facts get in the way of partisan BS.

those idiots signed something - but dont let facts get in the way of rw whining

Here is the agreement Trump and Kim signed
Yes they signed an agreement that laid out the basic framework for denuclearization that is not a formal or final agreement dumbass.

who said it was asshat ? hell it could have been the combination to Un's turd safety deposit box ...

two idiots signed an agreement - RW dipshits are yammering PEACE out both ends as fast as they can.
God you are one stupid motherfucker I sincerely hope someone dropped you on your head when you were baby I would hate to think your this stupid by choice.

me stupid ?

youre the F'n idiot that said they didnt sign anything so I handed you your ass.

fo
Fo?

What language are, you speaking?

CBS said nothing about framework for denuclrearization, they did say and I quote "The two leaders agreed upon a basic framework -- here are its four components:"

Not the same thing. The framework is around the entire summit not a specific topic such as removing nukes.
Denuclearization was the main reason for the summit so that in fact is part of the framework. This is the first step in a process that has long way to go and may go nowhere it is not Trump giving up the farm as some like to claim nor is it an agreement to lasting peace as others like to claim.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You have to give Dennis one..that dude has to be the smartest one of all

Yes they signed an agreement that laid out the basic framework for denuclearization that is not a formal or final agreement dumbass.

who said it was asshat ? hell it could have been the combination to Un's turd safety deposit box ...

two idiots signed an agreement - RW dipshits are yammering PEACE out both ends as fast as they can.
God you are one stupid motherfucker I sincerely hope someone dropped you on your head when you were baby I would hate to think your this stupid by choice.

me stupid ?

youre the F'n idiot that said they didnt sign anything so I handed you your ass.

fo
Fo?

DDDUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR ^^^^^

fuck off language - now, please do.

me stupid ?

fo
Fo?

At least when I make spelling mistakes you can understand my point.

You are just talking baby talk..

me stupid ?

fo
Fo?

well then .

kmab

me stupid ?

fo
Fo?

well then .

kmab

Bookkkbvvcc,

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I should get one, for voting for Trump!

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I should get one, for voting for Trump!
A Nobel Prize for a glorified photo-op... We'll see what happens... But best of luck to him. I always wanted a businessman as president. We shall see. It's like the Dutch, the first country to ask does it pay, instead of is it God's will. Hopefully this will be does it pay, instead of ideology driven. Here's hoping.

No peace agreement has been signed no formal deal has been reached but hey don’t let facts get in the way of partisan BS.

There is literally no framework for denuclaerization other than stating that it is a goal.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How will it ever be "proven" that Kim doesn't have nukes hiding in some rural barn, schoolhouse or bunker?

Will this be like Bush invading Iraq on false facts - things that never existed the & things that actually do exist now?

The question begs, "Why does our "dictator wanna be" only reach out to other dictators instead of allies?
Just how gullible are you RWNJ's?

I guess (once again) we will watch history repeat itself.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over yet expecting different results.

Anyone else getting tired of being trickled on while the 1% get full blown golden showers?

This was the thread I had to click on before dinner? This???

W59LVtF.gif

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Forum List

Back