Dear God, net neutrality ended YESTERDAY!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
How the hell are we going SURVIVE!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY USE THE INTERNET LIKE WE DID THREE YEARS AGO?!

AHHHH!

I haven't had a single glitch since Sunday. It's the damnedest thing considering the predictions.

NetDawg.jpg

How the hell are we going SURVIVE!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY USE THE INTERNET LIKE WE DID THREE YEARS AGO?!

AHHHH!

Yes....I am in my bomb shelter right now, as ravenous mobs of "Net Neutrality" zombies rampage through the neighborhood.....I can hear the screams of my neighbors as the Net Neutrality zombies break into their homes and force them to watch cable without the government telling them what to do.....it is truly horrible.......

My isp prices have skyrocketed more than my health insurance

Is that really how you understand the argument? Wow :cuckoo:

understanding isn't his long suit
It's literally The State's argument.....If you think that they were going to get their grimy mitts on the Internet, then not eventually start picking winners and losers, you're a sucker.
which is exactly what they've done

try to keep up, sparky

I haven't had a single glitch since Sunday. It's the damnedest thing considering the predictions.
Who predicted glitches? Link??

Right off the top.

The End Is Nigh: 9 Crazy Leftist Predictions for Net Neutrality Repeal | Breitbart
You talking about the “End of the internet as we know it” headline? Where’s the glitch?

I believe the “End of the internet as we know it” would pass as a glitch.

understanding isn't his long suit
It's literally The State's argument.....If you think that they were going to get their grimy mitts on the Internet, then not eventually start picking winners and losers, you're a sucker.
which is exactly what they've done

try to keep up, sparky

Actually if you worried about the isp monopolies having free rein you have the government to blame. They regulated cable companies since their infancy, giving monopoly rights to operators who string coaxial cable together. All the red tape in the world isn’t going to fix that

Who predicted glitches? Link??

Right off the top.

The End Is Nigh: 9 Crazy Leftist Predictions for Net Neutrality Repeal | Breitbart
You talking about the “End of the internet as we know it” headline? Where’s the glitch?

I believe the “End of the internet as we know it” would pass as a glitch.
It even close. A glitch is when something malfunctions or acts irregular. The headline is referring to possible effects that the net neutrality deregulation could result in

Forum List

Back