You can be 18 to fight and die for this country but you can’t buy a pack of cigarettes. But you can buy a marijuana product.

But you're right that pot isn't as dangerous as I say - it's far MORE dangerous.

Ever seen two drunks fighting in a parking lot? Of course you have.

Ever seen two stoners fighting in a parking lot? Unless it's over the last Dorito no you haven't.

Howz about now you talk about sumpin you know about, like how many uptight f@gs fit in your azz.

None of your business if a grown adult wants to smoke
Problem is some adults choose drugs including marijuana over paying for food for their kids. Or the same types of adults would rather get high instead of doing something constructive including with their children which is a problem.

How do you not?

Convenient to be sure... :)

LMK if your Google is broken, and I'll provide more links for the pot pimps here to ignore.

The topic is the INCREDIBLY dangerous/addictive drug pot.

And do you think these numerous studies didn't cross-check for other factors?

People murdered by psychotic pot users beg to differ.

Well, they WOULD beg to differ if they weren't victims of pot-crazed killers like the Uvalde mass murderer.

See above.
oh geezus......you are INCREDIBLY uninformed....

you are on the extreme side....pot isnt as dangerous as you are making it out to be....the age should be 21 medical or not....

Is weed dangerous? No.

The real problem isn't individual cases, the real problem is the majority of overall weed smokers is the weed culture behind marijuana. Especially in younger people.

They base their lives around marijuana. It's their sole purpose in life. The lifestyle and culture behind weed is to dress like a dumbass, be lazy, can't use the English language properly and be high all the time. It's particularly bad with blacks as well, they perpetuate that thug ghetto attitude with weed

If you use weed too much it will rob you of your ambition. Sure alcohol is bad as well but the majority of drunks are still functional meanwhile most pot heads are not and lucky if their life's ambition is just working some shitty low level job and do just enough in life so they can keep getting high.

Too much weed accessable to too many people will dumb down a society over time.

Is weed dangerous? No.

The real problem isn't individual cases, the real problem is the majority of overall weed smokers is the weed culture behind marijuana. Especially in younger people.

They base their lives around marijuana. It's their sole purpose in life. The lifestyle and culture behind weed is to dress like a dumbass, be lazy, can't use the English language properly and be high all the time. It's particularly bad with blacks as well, they perpetuate that thug ghetto attitude with weed

If you use weed too much it will rob you of your ambition. Sure alcohol is bad as well but the majority of drunks are still functional meanwhile most pot heads are not and lucky if their life's ambition is just working some shitty low level job and do just enough in life so they can keep getting high.

the majority of drunks are still functional?....put a bottle in front of them and see if they go to work that day.....

the majority of drunks are still functional?....put a bottle in front of them and see if they go to work that day.....
Many, many do. There's a reason for the moniker "functional alcoholic". Not glamourizing alcoholism, but it is a thing. Work hard, play hard...

Many, many do. There's a reason for the moniker "functional alcoholic". Not glamourizing alcoholism, but it is a thing. Work hard, play hard...
and there are many many pot smokers who can function good enough to go to work and support the family....

We ask too much of people in my estimation. Work hard. Work hard. You have to be productive. And over and over. People need an escape. America has done it to its citizens.

Problem is some adults choose drugs including marijuana over paying for food for their kids. Or the same types of adults would rather get high instead of doing something constructive including with their children which is a problem.
It never stopped me from feeding my kids or taking vacations, being in sports, drama etc, etc, etc...Why did you turn out to be a bad Dad addiction to caffine?

We ask too much of people in my estimation. Work hard. Work hard. You have to be productive. And over and over. People need an escape. America has done it to its citizens.
Over the last forty years society and the govt. has determined a parent must be perfect in every aspect along with the home....

As you point out thoroughly marijuana can cause psychosis.

I have used it for forty-seven years and I have never had a psychosis episode.. You have never used and you make that claim which tells me you don't know shit about marijuana.

Is weed dangerous? No.

None of my kids do that while they use it..They all have jobs, education, and dress okay, I mean who wears a suit and tie 24/7, very few.

My mother smoked and was never like that I was required to be very well-mannered and dress according to each situation I was involved in, we were socialites and went to church regularly and were in the choir, donated many hours to do labor for the poor and unfortunate.......I really don't understand why you people think MJ users are as dysfunctional as those who do not use.

None of my kids do that while they use it..They all have jobs, education, and dress okay, I mean who wears a suit and tie 24/7, very few.

My mother smoked and was never like that I was required to be very well-mannered and dress according to each situation I was involved in, we were socialites and went to church regularly and were in the choir, donated many hours to do labor for the poor and unfortunate.......I really don't understand why you people think MJ users are as dysfunctional as those who do not use.
because a picture of one who is dysfunctional is what you will see in the news....or if someone is totally drunk and kills 7 people with his car,they will report he had pot in his system.....

Indeed. You should try it.
You should, yes.
One age for everything. That's what I said. That's what I meant...
Here's what I've said, now with more thoughtful additional commentary:

30 for pot with strict liability attaching to the provider.

Smoking tobacco should be illegal except under the strictest of circumstances.

40 to go to war, with all members of Congreff, the various "defense" elements of the government and the weapons industry the first to be drafted as frontline fighters.

Forum List

Back