You aren't alone if you think there is massive cheating

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder. Many wonder.

Do you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that many races may not have been honorably won? If so, you are by no means alone.

The main problems we have are:
1. The willingness of so many to cheat or condone cheating
2. The unwillingness of the winning side to acknowledge or admit there is widespread cheating
3. The lack of political will to do anything about it.

Mail in voting with so few safeguards in place is a huge reason for the distrust.

I advocate for mail in votes to be signed and notarized. Otherwise utilize photo voter ID and vote on paper ballots that are hand counted only. Get rid of the machines. It is the only way to restore trust in the system.

Last edited:
I have reached the point where I pay no attention to allegations that are not supported by hard evidence. I read a summary earlier this morning on why, statistically, the results of these midterms could not have happened. That ain't evidence. History is full of shit that happened, but "could not have happened."

Show me the PROOF that will stand up in court. Otherwise STFU.

This is the kind of thing that leads to violence in the streets.
I do not know if cheating has happened, but it could have.
I'm glad I took the action required to isolate myself and stock up my home. I'm glad I dug and fortified all those foxholes and that bunker.

Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder

Do you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that many races may not have been honorably won? If so, you are by no means alone.

The main problems we have are:
1. The willingness of so many to cheat or condone cheating
2. The unwillingness of the winning side to acknowledge or admit there is widespread cheating

Mail in voting with so few safeguards in place is a huge reason for the distrust.

I advocate for mail in votes to be signed and notarized. Otherwise utilize photo voter ID and vote on paper ballots that are hand counted only. Get rid of the machines. It is the only way to restore trust in the system.
Either votes are directly manipulated, or actual votes are manipulated via propaganda in the media and academia that has been shown to be overwhelmingly for the DNC.

Does it really matter how they rig the system?

I have reached the point where I pay no attention to allegations that are not supported by hard evidence. I read a summary earlier this morning on why, statistically, the results of these midterms could not have happened. That ain't evidence. History is full of shit that happened, but "could not have happened."

In all due respect this is the opinion of totalitarians and those who tolerate, support, defend them. Never mind that 57% of the population does not trust the system or the process. Your side won. And the other side is supposed to have no opinion or voice or questions whatsoever.

If there was no other reason to reject the current Democrat Party, that would be sufficient reason.

Well, massive mailin ballot mailouts to all registered voters without requesting a ballot, as is required, for starters. Then ensuring all those are rounded up, whether filled out or not. Then start the count and if behind, stop the count, go into a room and start filling out what you need. Start the count again and report the win a week later!

I find myself unwilling to believe that a country that is so massively unhappy with the results of democrat policies just turned around and voted Democrat.

Why would people who believe so overwhelmingly that this country is headed in the wrong direction vote to continue that direction?
Damn it! This is not about logic, this is about Orange man being bad

Besides, January 6th.

And as Fetterman would say, "Good night!!" "Also, where in the hell am I...................purple chickens.................wlemspery!!!"

So, what do you do with courts that are untrustworthy?

As of today, the left finds the SCOTUS untrustworthy. The right finds the appellate courts untrustworthy.

Courts in the States are untrustworthy if not outright partisan.

If the outcome was reversed and all the polls showed democrats winning but they all lost after days of counting ballots in republican majority counties the media and the dems would be calling for investigations...
But ole McConnell is silent as a church mouse.... and so is McCarthy... who should be replaced as house leader for the GOP immediately...
He is a loser... and so is McConnell...

Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder
You don't know anything, you think you know.

If you knew, you'd have proof, but you have none, so you rely on rightwing conspiracies perpetuated by your fearless leader.

If the outcome was reversed and all the polls showed democrats winning but they all lost after days of counting ballots in republican majority counties the media and the dems would be calling for investigations...
But ole McConnell is silent as a church mouse.... and so is McCarthy... who should be replaced as house leader for the GOP immediately...
He is a loser... and so is McConnell...
McConnell is too busy bad mouthing GOP candidates for Congress saying how they are not of any quality while democrat candidates like Fetterman have active strokes during debates and McConnell is silent about their quality of candidates.

Very telling.

Well, massive mailin ballot mailouts to all registered voters without requesting a ballot, as is required, for starters. Then ensuring all those are rounded up, whether filled out or not. Then start the count and if behind, stop the count, go into a room and start filling out what you need. Start the count again and report the win a week later!
correct, the ballot count delays are the proof of the election skullduggery
democrats lie about everything all of the time and the cheat all of the time
it's foolish to trust anything that they say

I find myself unwilling to believe that a country that is so massively unhappy with the results of democrat policies just turned around and voted Democrat.

Why would people who believe so overwhelmingly that this country is headed in the wrong direction vote to continue that direction?
Exactly. Biden is seriously underwater in EVERY job performance poll and the vast majority of issues, Congress has the lowest approval ratings it has ever had, almost 70% of the people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, and people are still voting Democrat? For a strong majority of Americans, that just doesn't add up. And this year's election sure didn't reassure anybody that the system and process isn't seriously broken or corrupted.

Forum List

Back