You aren't alone if you think there is massive cheating

I find myself unwilling to believe that a country that is so massively unhappy with the results of democrat policies just turned around and voted Democrat.

Why would people who believe so overwhelmingly that this country is headed in the wrong direction vote to continue that direction?

WTF?

Who said everyone who opined the country is heading in the wrong direction, blamed only Democrats?

And on the left, they carry out the reality about fraud and cheating. You wackos are going to have to come up with another routine, this delay and create one is too well known.
Conservatives lying about non-existent ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ is another example of the right’s war on democracy, where conservatives seek to undermine confidence in the political process and our democratic institutions in the hope that citizens abandon political participation, perceived as beneficial to Republicans.

Well, massive mailin ballot mailouts to all registered voters without requesting a ballot, as is required, for starters. Then ensuring all those are rounded up, whether filled out or not. Then start the count and if behind, stop the count, go into a room and start filling out what you need. Start the count again and report the win a week later!

Unsolicited ballots were sent in only ONE of the contested swing states.

Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder. Many wonder.

Do you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that many races may not have been honorably won? If so, you are by no means alone.

The main problems we have are:
1. The willingness of so many to cheat or condone cheating
2. The unwillingness of the winning side to acknowledge or admit there is widespread cheating
3. The lack of political will to do anything about it.

Mail in voting with so few safeguards in place is a huge reason for the distrust.

I advocate for mail in votes to be signed and notarized. Otherwise utilize photo voter ID and vote on paper ballots that are hand counted only. Get rid of the machines. It is the only way to restore trust in the system.
Lots of poor sports.

Conservatives lying about non-existent ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ is another example of the right’s war on democracy, where conservatives seek to undermine confidence in the political process and our democratic institutions in the hope that citizens abandon political participation, perceived as beneficial to Republicans.
It doesnt take a week to count votes in an election unless the counters are determining the outcome. Even a dip like you understands that looneybin.

It doesnt take a week to count votes in an election unless the counters are determining the outcome. Even a dip like you understands that looneybin.
Arizona uses a high percentage of mail in votes
If they were allowed to start validating and counting them before the election, they would get done faster

REPUBLICANS won’t allow it and then complain that counting takes so long

Conservatives scream that signatures on absentee ballots are not validated…..FRAUD

But when validating each signature takes more time, they scream that validating signatures is now FRAUD
And that’s what this is really about, of course: the right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail and early voting – both of which conservatives consider to be ‘cheating’ and ‘fraud.’

The right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail and early voting is predicated on the perception that mail in voters and early voters are likely Democratic voters – eliminate both and Democratic ballots are eliminated.

Conservatives’ desire to eliminate early voting and voting by mail is further evidence of the right’s war on democracy, to suppress votes and disenfranchise voters.

And that’s what this is really about, of course: the right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail and early voting – both of which conservatives consider to be ‘cheating’ and ‘fraud.’

The right’s unwarranted opposition to voting by mail and early voting is predicated on the perception that mail in voters and early voters are likely Democratic voters – eliminate both and Democratic ballots are eliminated.

Conservatives’ desire to eliminate early voting and voting by mail is further evidence of the right’s war on democracy, to suppress votes and disenfranchise voters.
Voting is done in person with ID verified. Mail-in is easily susceptible to fraud and should only be done in extreme, low volume circumstances. Yet you Dims make it your "take the lead: strategy because its so easy to manipulate. And you know you do it.
Massive mailout of ballots should be illegal and only sent out when requested and with state approval.

Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder. Many wonder.

Do you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that many races may not have been honorably won? If so, you are by no means alone.

The main problems we have are:
1. The willingness of so many to cheat or condone cheating
2. The unwillingness of the winning side to acknowledge or admit there is widespread cheating
3. The lack of political will to do anything about it.

Mail in voting with so few safeguards in place is a huge reason for the distrust.

I advocate for mail in votes to be signed and notarized. Otherwise utilize photo voter ID and vote on paper ballots that are hand counted only. Get rid of the machines. It is the only way to restore trust in the system.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE

Voting is done in person with ID verified. Mail-in is easily susceptible to fraud and should only be done in extreme, low volume circumstances. Yet you Dims make it your "take the lead: strategy because its so easy to manipulate. And you know you do it
Which is why I say mail in ballots should be signed and notarized. Otherwise there is absolutely no way to be reasonably sure that the person who mailed it was a properly registered voter who voted only once. And, to be fair to the candidates and voters, I think there should be a unified law that the mail in ballots have to be received by the state at least one week before the election so they can all be counted by election day.

It would be reasonably inexpensive to have a notary travel to the very few homes in which a voter is so house bound he/she cannot leave to go to a notary.

Which is why I say mail in ballots should be signed and notarized. Otherwise there is absolutely no way to be reasonably sure that the person who mailed it was a properly registered voter who voted only once. And, to be fair to the candidates and voters, I think there should be a unified law that the mail in ballots have to be received by the state at least one week before the election so they can all be counted by election day.

It would be reasonably inexpensive to have a notary travel to the very few homes in which a voter is so house bound he/she cannot leave to go to a notary.
And just how many mailin ballots have only one candidate selected? Why would that ever happen?

Forum List

Back