You Are What You Eat

I noticed libs like to eat foods that show how refined and intelligent they are.

Conservatives tend to eat stuff that tastes good.

I hate vegi burgers.

I tried a turkey burger in a restaurant one time. It was the last. I actually spat it out on the plate. It was disgusting

Turkey burgers are good if you make them yourself. I add jalepeno and cumin, along with other normal burger stuff. Low sodium soy sauce helps too. Low fat cheese of course!

The veggie burgers are good too, again, if you make them yourself. They too need kick.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I noticed libs like to eat foods that show how refined and intelligent they are.

I hate vegi burgers.

or maybe the correlation is with things people who self-identify as liberals think are healthier?

I don't think it's an exact science though. :lol:

I hate vegi burgers.

Yes, whenever I am grocery shopping for my daughter and myself, I think, "Hmmmmmmm, what kinds of foods should I buy to make us look refined and intelligent?"

We certainly don't want anything that tastes good! :eek: That would make us low life trailer trash! :lol:

You haven't LIVED until you've tasted my vegetarian lasagna, chili, vegetable soup, veggie burgers, quesadillas, veggie chicken casserole,,,,,,,,am I making you hungry yet? :eusa_drool:

Ukkkkkk.

[Just kidding]

By the way....it can't be a veggie casserole if it's got chicken in it.

I like Tofu chicken chili. I make it all of the time. Course I don't make it to feel more intelligent.

I hate vegi burgers.

Yes, whenever I am grocery shopping for my daughter and myself, I think, "Hmmmmmmm, what kinds of foods should I buy to make us look refined and intelligent?"

We certainly don't want anything that tastes good! :eek: That would make us low life trailer trash! :lol:

You haven't LIVED until you've tasted my vegetarian lasagna, chili, vegetable soup, veggie burgers, quesadillas, veggie chicken casserole,,,,,,,,am I making you hungry yet? :eusa_drool:

Ukkkkkk.

[Just kidding]

By the way....it can't be a veggie casserole if it's got chicken in it.

I like Tofu chicken chili. I make it all of the time. Course I don't make it to feel more intelligent.
I'm guessing that's 'veggie chicken' ala 'veggie burgers.' ;)

Now I am hungry. Guess I'll go have some grilled cheerios :lol:

6a00d09e505eaabe2b0109811fcb3a000c-500pi

Forum List

Back