You are nothing but a bunch of damn bed-wetters

White House explains Obama 'wee-weed up' comment - Yahoo! News
snip,
President Barack Obama puzzled people when he said Washington "gets all wee-weed up." The White House offered a translation Friday: Folks are wetting the bed over the health care debate.
So, if you are debating government health care, you are damn bed-wetter. Mr articulate just said so.
Aren't you proving him right by pissing your pants over his comment?

Me pointing it out isn't peeing my pant's.

snip,
President Barack Obama puzzled people when he said Washington "gets all wee-weed up." The White House offered a translation Friday: Folks are wetting the bed over the health care debate.

So, if you are debating government health care, you are damn bed-wetter. Mr articulate just said so.

Obama was speaking in tongues again. Thankfullly, Gibbs can translate the gibberish for the common man.

snip,

Obama was speaking in tongues again. Thankfullly, Gibbs can translate the gibberish for the common man.

Indeed. "Baghdad Bob" Gibbs.

BaghdadBOBGibbs.jpg

Last edited:
More BS from the human fertilizer spreader. He doesn't know what's in the bill, Hell he hasn't even said with certainty that he would read the damn thing. It won't even be his (Obama's) bill it will be whatever bill the idiot duo of Queen Nan and Dingy Harry manage to cobble together during the reconciliation process when the house and senate get together to iron out their differences.

The only thing Obama is doing is lying, demonizing and fear mongering trying to generate support for a piece of crap that no one with more than two functioning brain cells wants and the enacting of which will almost certainly surrender congress to the Republicans by default.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
snip,

We're pissing in the bed and Obama's pissing in the wind... Seems like a lot of pissing going on. When does the moaning start so we can all be pissing and moaning at the same time?:lol:

snip,

We're pissing in the bed and Obama's pissing in the wind... Seems like a lot of pissing going on. When does the moaning start so we can all be pissing and moaning at the same time?:lol:

:lol:

*yawn*

Really, there's more important things than a president's off-the-cuff remarks that have zero impact on domestic or foreign policy.

Blame the 24 hour news cycle again...

I wonder if obama learned that language from his frothing at the mouth, racist, ****** preacher, reverend wright? Or maybe his domestic terrorist bomber pal ayers? Wait, there's still his buddy the slum lord, indicted rezko, maybe he learned it from him. In any case, obama is an embarrassment as President to degrees of which there are no words for. Just hold your nose folks and count the days until he's gone.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PI2
*yawn*

Really, there's more important things than a president's off-the-cuff remarks that have zero impact on domestic or foreign policy.

Good for some laughs and some laughs are good.

Yeah, good for laughs, but some people read waaaaaaaaaay too much into it (see some posts on this very thread). "Wee-weed" isn't ghetto-slang, its a lighthearted childish poke. Big deal. Move on.

Methinks some people here have never heard of the story of the little boy who cried wolf...

*yawn*

Yeah, good for laughs, but some people read waaaaaaaaaay too much into it (see some posts on this very thread). "Wee-weed" isn't ghetto-slang, its a lighthearted childish poke. Big deal. Move on.

Methinks some people here have never heard of the story of the little boy who cried wolf...

And besides? Look to whom he was addressing? He's in constant campaign mode.

And besides? Look to whom he was addressing? He's in constant campaign mode.

So?

*yawn*

I guess I have to start putting in sarcasm disclaimers from now on.

Explain. 'Cauz I was agreeing with you and all...

Explain. 'Cauz I was agreeing with you and all...

Weren't you referring to my earlier post?

Forum List

Back