You are nothing but a bunch of damn bed-wetters

White House explains Obama 'wee-weed up' comment - Yahoo! News
snip,
President Barack Obama puzzled people when he said Washington "gets all wee-weed up." The White House offered a translation Friday: Folks are wetting the bed over the health care debate.

So, if you are debating government health care, you are damn bed-wetter. Mr articulate just said so.

The people he's talking about aren't "debating" anything.

They do seriously have their undies in a knot, though.

So, if you are debating government health care, you are damn bed-wetter. Mr articulate just said so.
You call a bunch of screaming morons spouting lies and mis-truths "debating"?

snip,
President Barack Obama puzzled people when he said Washington "gets all wee-weed up." The White House offered a translation Friday: Folks are wetting the bed over the health care debate.

The people he's talking about aren't "debating" anything.

They do seriously have their undies in a knot, though.
Yeah, he did specify the people in Washington. That would mean the entire congress.

They're contesting it. As is their right as American citizens, and the majority, in a republic such as ours.

They're contesting it. As is their right as American citizens, and the majority, in a republic such as ours.

You say contesting, I say having histrionic fits comprised of lying and fearmongering.....but hey.....what evs.....

snip,

Actually, what he said was that congress had a tendency to get in bedwetter mode at the end of August.

"There's something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee-weed up," Obama told an audience at the Democratic National Committee headquarters. "I don't know what it is. But that's what happens."

I have no idea if that's true or not. I haven't really noticed a time pattern for Congress acting like a bunch of imbeciles. They seem to me to space that out evenly over time.

Good thing my mattress is wrapped in plastic!

Here I thought it was only because my allergist said it would help reduce allergens in the room.

The only majority that is going to count this year resides in the Senate and the House.

The only question is how much the Senate is going to or not "liberal" up on health care reform.

How am I so sure?

I am sure as the congressional elections of last year.

// President Barack Obama puzzled people when he said Washington "gets all wee-weed up." The White House offered a translation Friday: Folks are wetting the bed over the health care debate //

There is really no explaining just what President Obama meant when he said the wee-wee thingy. There are a few intuitive conjectures that may be offered, though, in the spirit of true brotherhood....

1) It may be an Afro-American euphemism

2) President Obama may have had to go wee-wee himself at that moment and projected it onto Congress.

3) He may have been trying to impress the children at his kids' private school

4) President Obama fancies himself an elite intellectual, but occasionally reverts to the Chicago hometown politicians' lingo on bodily functions.

5) It may have been presidential code for: "Congress, don't you piss on me !!"

You say contesting, I say having histrionic fits comprised of lying and fearmongering.....but hey.....what evs.....

The only lying and fearmongering I am seeing is coming from your messiah.

I don't expect the blind left to see or ever admit that though.

Forum List

Back