You Are NO Longer Free To Speak

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You can NO longer use the word THUG to describe a criminal action by a negro.
You are NO longer free to include Negroes in any comments regarding welfare.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

Here's some Pastor Manning.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Calm down, drama queen. You can say what you want.

Can you? Really?

Yes, really.

"You Are NO Longer Free To Speak"

Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

Everyone is in fact free to speak in concert with current First Amendment jurisprudence, including engaging in hate speech expressing the most foul and repugnant manifestations of bigotry and racism.

One of course is not allowed to shout 'fire' in a crowded theater, or advocate for imminent lawlessness, but citizens are indeed free to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidity absent punitive measures by government.
It can be hard to speak around violent animals. If you say negro they act like you killed their families.

Don't insult people if you are afraid of the consequences. You are free to speak, that doesn't indemnify you against response.

Everyone is in fact free to speak in concert with current First Amendment jurisprudence, including engaging in hate speech expressing the most foul and repugnant manifestations of bigotry and racism.

One of course is not allowed to shout 'fire' in a crowded theater, or advocate for imminent lawlessness, but citizens are indeed free to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidity absent punitive measures by government.
It can be hard to speak around violent animals. If you say negro they act like you killed their families.

Don't insult people if you are afraid of the consequences. You are free to speak, that doesn't indemnify you against response.
I'm just saying our country has been infiltrated with animals. We used to be able to have calm discussions about things. Now people attack and burn shit down.

I'm just saying our country has been infiltrated with animals. We used to be able to have calm discussions about things. Now people attack and burn shit down.

Americans have been violent since before there was an America. It's sort of what we do.

10,000 years from now, the space aliens who inhabit the earth will name their sports teams after us because we're such a majestic warrior people.

SUPERMAN1929

You wouldn't dare talk in public the way you do here.

Just like the OP and the other cracker ass, you're chicken shit trailer trash, through and through.You big tough guys are posting from under your mommy's bed and you know it.

SUPERMAN1929

Just like the OP and the other cracker ass, you're chicken shit trailer trash, through and through.You big tough guys are posting from under your mommy's bed and you know it.

And you're not, pussy?

What exactly is the punishment for using these words? Why did you just use them if they can't be used?
Well the bigoted backward white trash liberals are offended of course. Oh they objected when the TWO words were put together in the SAME sentence.

A rare but growing sign of stupidity by white trash liberals.
And?

Private citizens in the context of a free and democratic society are at liberty express their opinions and object to whatever they wish, just as you're at liberty to express your ignorance and hate.

And that some might object to your ignorance and hate in no way prohibits you from expressing your opinions, nor does it in any way restrict your freedom to speak.

Consequently, the only sign of stupidity is the failed premise of your ridiculous thread.

SUPERMAN1929

Speaking for myself I DO talk that way in public. Come visit some time and I will do it to your face.

SUPERMAN1929

I don't talk that way in public because in all honestly I don't like hurting others. That being said, I would express my opinion if someone started talking the foolishness that some of these racist fucks talk on here. I don't believe in AA or any other government programs that are based on race in anyway.

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

You can use any of those words. You can even start a thread premised on the word 'niggardly' if you want to.

There's no law preventing it.

Can you? Really?

Yes, really.

I don't think you really thought about that.

Can you? Really?

Yes, really.

I don't think you really thought about that.

I really, really did.

SUPERMAN1929

Speaking for myself I DO talk that way in public. Come visit some time and I will do it to your face.

that's because you're white trash

Yes white people like burning shit down when they have the law on their side. When they dont have the law on their side they burn their own stuff down. Thats why most arsonists are white.

Ferguson-Tulsa.jpg

Inside an Arsonist s Mind

"About 90% of all arsonists are male and they are usually white, states the FBI report."

SUPERMAN1929

that's because you're white trash

Racist.

Phenomenal case of butthurt, on the highest possible order.

Your last flame-bait thread on this was thrown down to the rubber room...

It was NOT flame bait WHITE TRASH.
Feral......Wild
Negro......Color

Moron.

No no. Don't lie.

It absolutely WAS and is a flame bait thread.

You are a feral jackass.

Forum List

Back