You All Beta Wake Up

The Federalist? Ah come on get a source that isn't a 'dark money' funded propaganda site whose goal is to keep conservative men snowflakes and followers of Donnie John. Trump's appeal is all talk as the man is a draft dodger and loser, but he talks tough and the right wing snowflakes cheer like weak puppets. Sad.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

I've heard that the "femininity" of men is due to hormones in our food supply, or that's one theory anyways. I guess the theory is that they give estrogen to cows, chickens, etc., and then the boys who are eating these products are growing up with lower sperm counts than men from previous generations, so maybe it makes them become more feminine as well?

The Federalist? Ah come on get a source that isn't a 'dark money' funded propaganda site whose goal is to keep conservative men snowflakes and followers of Donnie John. Trump's appeal is all talk as the man is a draft dodger and loser, but he talks tough and the right wing snowflakes cheer like weak puppets. Sad.

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

^^^^ Beta

We may all soon be surrounded by indecisive, emotionally-tender basket case males with balls the size of 10-year-olds.

The Hollywood Reporter 'Triumph Of The Beta Male' Cover Is A Bad Sign

Well, they are playing geeks on a TV show? Geeks have never really been known for their masculinity, hate to say it. :D

iu

We may all soon be surrounded by indecisive, emotionally-tender basket case males with balls the size of 10-year-olds.

Well, they are playing geeks on a TV show? Geeks have never really been known for their masculinity, hate to say it. :D

iu

Nerds do tend to be annoying. Lol. I can barely get through an episode of the Big Bang Theory. Even their voices are annoying!

Yes, a headline in a entertainment magazine about show full of nerds is a sign how bad it has got for men in America. If only men could be as Alpha as Tucker. If only...

:lol:

They are all like that until their level of rage is raised to an appropriate level you think is what a male human should be like...A John Wayne clone....No emotions allowed....

There is a difference between a quiet manly way of showing emotions and whining and screaming and crying like a banshee and having dignity and pride in who and what you are (which is a part of being manly) and NOT having any dignity or pride at all.

I don't consider a person like Donald Trump to be "manly" either, so don't even go there. He got my vote because he was better than the hypocritical and shady Hillhag. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get pretty much. He is not very good at hiding things apparently.

Nothing better than a three hundred pound fat ass with a comb over from Dr. Phibes to charge the enemy in the school ...without his golf cart....Probably did invetro on Melania cause the sticks don't work no more...

They are all like that until their level of rage is raised to an appropriate level you think is what a male human should be like...A John Wayne clone....No emotions allowed....

There is a difference between a quiet manly way of showing emotions and whining and screaming and crying like a banshee and having dignity and pride in who and what you are (which is a part of being manly) and NOT having any dignity or pride at all.

I don't consider a person like Donald Trump to be "manly" either, so don't even go there. He got my vote because he was better than the hypocritical and shady Hillhag. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get pretty much. He is not very good at hiding things apparently.
Now Hillary was the alpha male conservative...

Forum List

Back