Yo, If You Vote?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, if you vote? You want America strong again? Or, if you wish to end up homeless? Then you can see who has the brains in this election! The Conservative Republican Party, which has a few who don`t belong, but most are very smart, and want to make America Great Again, then the "Conservative Republican Party" is were you belong! Notice I said the word Conservative, not Elite Republicans, like Jeb Bush! If you want misery, division, stupidity, cowardness, over taxed, lawlessness, then vote for a dumb-ass Democrat(a wolf in sheep clothing)!!!! I rest my case!

"GTP"
sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Yo, if you vote? You want America strong again? Or, if you wish to end up homeless? Then you can see who has the brains in this election! The Conservative Republican Party, which has a few who don`t belong, but most are very smart, and want to make America Great Again, then the "Conservative Republican Party" is were you belong! Notice I said the word Conservative, not Elite Republicans, like Jeb Bush! If you want misery, division, stupidity, cowardness, over taxed, lawlessness, then vote for a dumb-ass Democrat(a wolf in sheep clothing)!!!! I rest my case!

"GTP"
View attachment 45423

Always on the wrong side of history

Teabaggers_ThenandNow.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 45423

Yo, can you come up with some truth? Not just more BS?

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 45423

Yo, you idiots have your dates crossed up? 1960`s? The Tea Party was not around then fool!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back