Yo, Can We Say The First Woman President?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Carly Fiorina Emerges as a G.O.P. Weapon Against ‘War on Women’ Charge

By AMY CHOZICK and TRIP GABRIELAUG. 12, 2015

Photo
13fiorina-hp-master675.jpg

Many Republicans are looking anew at Carly Fiorina, who rose from being a secretary to running the giant technology company Hewlett-Packard. CreditEric Thayer for The New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/13/us/politics/carly-fiorina-emerges-as-a-gop-weapon-against- war-on-women-charge.html?_r=0

"GTP"
th.jpg

Mrs. Snake Eyes!

Not really, I did not think her experience with HP reflects well on her at all.
Honestly I would like to see a woman Vice President and use that position
to facilitate between federal govt, states, and parties to
separate the programs and laws biased by political beliefs. We need to clean
up the mess and massive misspending over the contests war contracts and other
corporate bailouts, the health care and legalization costs, and reform the prisons
per state so each state pays for their own health care, marriage benefits, etc.
without federalizing all these issues. Let the people decide by state and by party.

I could see a Democratic candidate or pair of candidates taking on that job.
I prefer to see a more Conservative candidate with a strong Constitutional sense of
govt duty and military experience to take on role of Commander in Chief.

If the Democratic leaders work better on social/domestic aspects of public policy affecting Americans nationwide,
that should be handled by an internal position and leave the external
issues of foreign relations, global security and economy, etc. to a leader focused on that
and not distracted by domestic issues that are better managed locally by state or by party and quit
bogging down the federal govt with excess political infighting over policy funding.

Not really, I did not think her experience with HP reflects well on her at all.
Honestly I would like to see a woman Vice President and use that position
to facilitate between federal govt, states, and parties to
separate the programs and laws biased by political beliefs. We need to clean
up the mess and massive misspending over the contests war contracts and other
corporate bailouts, the health care and legalization costs, and reform the prisons
per state so each state pays for their own health care, marriage benefits, etc.
without federalizing all these issues. Let the people decide by state and by party.

I could see a Democratic candidate or pair of candidates taking on that job.
I prefer to see a more Conservative candidate with a strong Constitutional sense of
govt duty and military experience to take on role of Commander in Chief.

If the Democratic leaders work better on social/domestic aspects of public policy affecting Americans nationwide,
that should be handled by an internal position and leave the external
issues of foreign relations, global security and economy, etc. to a leader focused on that
and not distracted by domestic issues that are better managed locally by state or by party and quit
bogging down the federal govt with excess political infighting over policy funding.

Yo, the only real Conservative running is Ted Cruz! This is the man I support! LOL

"GTP"

Fiorina President? The thought makes me shudder. She's the person who singlehandedly destroyed HP. She should NOT be allowed anywhere near to the People's Purse.

Fiorina President? The thought makes me shudder. She's the person who singlehandedly destroyed HP. She should NOT be allowed anywhere near to the People's Purse.

Yo, and Hillary (crook) Clinton killed 4 people in Libya!!!

"GTP"

Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain.

"
Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain.

So I'm using it to tell you how many people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard.

It was this many:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ..........................:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

That's 30,000 people she laid off. People with families."

Yo, if you`re American? Then you should know business?

"GTP"

You are using statements with question marks? I don't understand? Maybe you should use grammar better?

Carly Fiorina Emerges as a G.O.P. Weapon Against ‘War on Women’ Charge

By AMY CHOZICK and TRIP GABRIELAUG. 12, 2015

Photo
13fiorina-hp-master675.jpg

Many Republicans are looking anew at Carly Fiorina, who rose from being a secretary to running the giant technology company Hewlett-Packard. CreditEric Thayer for The New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/13/us/politics/carly-fiorina-emerges-as-a-gop-weapon-against- war-on-women-charge.html?_r=0

"GTP"
View attachment 47248
Mrs. Snake Eyes!

Yo, NO!

"GTP"

Well...ya sure got me a good one there, Pilgrim. I should have seen that connection! Have they found the video of her pullin' the trigger in Bengausezee that she stored on her private server, YO YO?

"GTP"

Well...ya sure got me a good one there, Pilgrim. I should have seen that connection! Have they found the video of her pullin' the trigger in Bengausezee that she stored on her private server, YO YO?

Yo, it`s just a matter of time!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back