yo-bama wants credit for iraq

I believe you already realize this is about the 5th thread on this one topic.

If people wanted to talk about this, they'd talk about it in the other four threads on the subject.

Just saying since certain people include you always jump on people like Kirk for doing what your doing now.

sorta annoying, ain't it !

If people wanted to talk about this, they'd talk about it in the other four threads on the subject.

Just saying since certain people include you always jump on people like Kirk for doing what your doing now.

i've never jumped on kirk for his multiple threads. just like last night, i do not sit on here all day. thank you for pointing out that there have been 5 topics about this over the last 13 hours. i did not know that.

i've never jumped on kirk for his multiple threads. just like last night, i do not sit on here all day. thank you for pointing out that there have been 5 topics about this over the last 13 hours. i did not know that.

Last 13 hours? No

Last day or so, yes. We've had this dicussion last night when the 3rd thread on this was made within a couple hours of each other.

You don't need to sit on here all day to scroll down a thread page or two.

Last 13 hours? No

Last day or so, yes. We've had this dicussion last night when the 3rd thread on this was made within a couple hours of each other.

true, but you do need to sit on here all day to have over 1k posts in less then a month. that is why i give you crap for pointing out topics that have been discussed 2-4x in one day.

true, but you do need to sit on here all day to have over 1k posts in less then a month. that is why i give you crap for pointing out topics that have been discussed 2-4x in one day.

One can have over 1k posts in less then a month when they get into debates and arguments with two or three conversatives on a number of topics at once. Being a fast typer helps as well.

If you look, I post over a time period of all day but I'm not on here all day. I'll leave for a couple hours here and there to hang out with friends, go work out,etc.

I can multitask by doing homework and this at the same time anyway.

Besides, what else would I be doing at 10 pm-1 am in the morning on a school night? Partying?

...................:clap2:

Last 13 hours? No

I don't recall you posting in any of the leftoids multiple threads on the same topic complaining about them. I wonder why that is?

Forum List

Back