Yirmiyahu - 6:22

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

Jeremiah 6:22 ....Behold, a people is coming from the northland, and a great nation will be aroused from the ends of the earth.​

Here we go again. More cons piracy theories originated from that filthy religious books. You are paranoid. See a doctor.
You seem angry, here have a snickers!View attachment 504713

Why do people against your views always become angry?
I'm not angry. I'm in my element tearing you guys to pieces.
That was not an argument against views, especially since you don't know mine, instead it was an ad hominem enraged post aka trolling.
saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

Jeremiah 6:22 ....Behold, a people is coming from the northland, and a great nation will be aroused from the ends of the earth.​

Here we go again. More cons piracy theories originated from that filthy religious books. You are paranoid. See a doctor.

That was not an argument against views, especially since you don't know mine, instead it was an ad hominem enraged post aka trolling.

I don't have to know your views. If you believe that ridiculous passage your ignorant views are in display.
As for the ad hominem claim, grow up.
You can't tolerate the criticism.
See, I rest my case, angry.
Ask yourself why History being recorded as to learn from and not repeat, makes you angry.
Are you one of the neo marxists trained to deny the importance of history, dirty laundry and all?
Because you do not learn from whitewashing or hiding history, hence doomed to repeat.

It's nothing to do with Marxist. You're paranoid about it.

The OP is implying there will be an invasion from somewhere which there hasn't been and now you quoting about history repeating itself.
What a load of re ligious bullshit.
Then VP Biden said the same thing when Isis took hold into many territories and did nothing about it. In the first day of office, Trump solved what Obama/ Biden couldn't do in 8 years.
Lebanon is collapsing and such a vacuume it can create is exactly why nobody wants to remove Syrian president Assad. Our media does not report what's going on, and they continually hide past mistakes, so they repeat.
So when people ask why do we continually make the same mistakes over and over, it's because kvetchers like you kvetch about the wrong stuff to smokescreen the real source and catalyst of our problems, in fact your approach and lack of problem solving skills due to deflection and blame, becomes the major part of that problem.

Hmmm “Colin “Norris is proving he is no ” Chuck” Norris by his attitude...Life’s lessons are to anticipate what might come if certain actions are not taken and to try not to repeat ones mistakes by learning from said past experiences It has nothing to do with religious fanatism just raw power grab by someone with that ambition . .Chuck would understand on a different note with so many failed states in the area one can see the area is ripe for takeover by a strong presence plus the fact of the large amount of gas and oil in the area it makes a really tempting target...Time will tell how it might play out if sleepy Joe falls asleep at the wheel while on the job...

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

I don't have to know your views. If you believe that ridiculous passage your ignorant views are in display.
Ask yourself why History being recorded as to learn from and not repeat, makes you angry.
Are you one of the neo marxists trained to deny the importance of history, dirty laundry and all?
Because you do not learn from whitewashing or hiding history, hence doomed to repeat.

The OP is implying there will be an invasion from somewhere which there hasn't been and now you quoting about history repeating itself.
Then VP Biden said the same thing when Isis took hold into many territories and did nothing about it. In the first day of office, Trump solved what Obama/ Biden couldn't do in 8 years.
Lebanon is collapsing and such a vacuume it can create is exactly why nobody wants to remove Syrian president Assad. Our media does not report what's going on, and they continually hide past mistakes, so they repeat.
So when people ask why do we continually make the same mistakes over and over, it's because kvetchers like you kvetch about the wrong stuff to smokescreen the real source and catalyst of our problems, in fact your approach and lack of problem solving skills due to deflection and blame, becomes the major part of that problem.

You're being silly.
You're so full of hate for Biden you fabricate scenarios and lies to embellish it.
No one will be invaded as a result row of cats watching tv of some biblical doom day rubbish. Grow up.

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

You're being silly.
You're so full of hate for Biden you fabricate scenarios and lies to embellish it.
No one will be invaded as a result row of cats watching tv of some biblical doom day rubbish. Grow up.
By your logic you hate half of America, the Bible belt, religious people, religions, military, law enforcement, historians, and anyone who calls your behavior out for what it is.
*in my best Charlie Sheen voice*
"Have you tried anger management?"

Hmmm “Colin “Norris is proving he is no ” Chuck” Norris by his attitude...Life’s lessons are to anticipate what might come if certain actions are not taken and to try not to repeat ones mistakes by learning from said past experiences It has nothing to do with religious fanatism just raw power grab by someone with that ambition . .Chuck would understand on a different note with so many failed states in the area one can see the area is ripe for takeover by a strong presence plus the fact of the large amount of gas and oil in the area it makes a really tempting target...Time will tell how it might play out if sleepy Joe falls asleep at the wheel while on the job...

Syria doesn't have any gas and oil.

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

You're being silly.
By your logic you hate half of America, the Bible belt, religious people, religions, military, law enforcement, historians, and anyone who calls your behavior out for what it is.

I hate all religions for the same reasons. Its bullshit and good people get sucked in by those fraudulent charlatan evangelists.
Where have I saw I hate police and military? You're a liar.

You call me out for whatever you think son. I'll take you on.
Your problem is I've exposed you saps about your hatred, ignorance and hypocrisy. I'm right on everyone of them. On these forums lefties aren't allowed to expose you born to rule repigs.
Get used to it. I'm not going away.

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

You're being silly.

I hate all religions for the same reasons. Its bullshit and good people get sucked in by those fraudulent charlatan evangelists.

Your problem is I've exposed you saps about your hatred, ignorance and hypocrisy. I'm right on everyone of them. On these forums lefties aren't allowed to expose you born to rule repigs.
You didn't say you hated those directly, but your premise standard implies it, least you admit your comments were just your rage and now you can't take your own reflective standard.
You are not even smart enough to name your post profile after Andrew Cuomo, surely a more prolific elderly serial killer then your sick post name based on Scottish nursing home serial killer Colin Norris.
Man, you went head first into that one.
1624529809530_200.gif

Last edited:
saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

You're being silly.

You didn't say you hated those directly, but your premise standard implies it, least you admit your comments were just your rage and now you can't take your own reflective standard.
You are not even smart enough to name your post profile after Andrew Cuomo, surely a more prolific elderly serial killer then your sick post name based on Scottish elderly serial killer
Colin Norris.
View attachment 504964

It's a bit childish to post a silly pic and expect that to be a reflection of me. Grow up.

I am not raging. It's my belief and you can't prove otherwise. I never said anything about the police or military. You are a liar.
Why would I name my profile after Cuomo?
You seem to be a little menally deranged or something. Possibly delusional.

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

saber-rattling/agitation

Tanakh in English​

You're being silly.

You are not even smart enough to name your post profile after Andrew Cuomo, surely a more prolific elderly serial killer then your sick post name based on Scottish elderly serial killer
Colin Norris.
View attachment 504964

It's a bit childish to post a silly pic and expect that to be a reflection of me. Grow up.

I am not raging. It's my belief and you can't prove otherwise. I never said anything about the police or military. You are a liar.
Why would I name my profile after Cuomo?
You seem to be a little menally deranged or something. Possibly delusional.
That's how you argue your position against historical relevance?
Please tell us how you came to pick your disturbing profile posting name, one after a serial killer nurse who called himself the angel of death.

No of course not they said the same thing about Israel a few years back... Syria had 2.5 Billion proven reserves of oil but since they are finding vast reserves of gas offshore of Israel and Lebanon you can rest assure that Syria has them as well plus the fact that they found oil that can be fracked in Israel on the Goan heights which is or was part of Syria at one time in excess of the reserves Saudi’s Arabia might have.. Since Syria has similar geological features they will find the same if they haven’t already...You can rest ashure that Syria which is relatively large compared to Israel has vast deposits of both that will be exploited once the civil war eventually comes to the end by whoever gets to control her..

No of course not they said the same thing about Israel a few years back... Syria had 2.5 Billion proven reserves of oil but since they are finding vast reserves of gas offshore of Israel and Lebanon you can rest assure that Syria has them as well plus the fact that they found oil that can be fracked in Israel on the Goan heights which is or was part of Syria at one time in excess of the reserves Saudi’s Arabia might have.. Since Syria has similar geological features they will find the same if they haven’t already...You can rest ashure that Syria which is relatively large compared to Israel has vast deposits of both that will be exploited once the civil war eventually comes to the end by whoever gets to control her..

Syrian oil production peaked in 1996 and what they do have is of the poorest quality. Israel claims the Syrian reserves in the Golan Heights and off shore Gaza... No. Syria has little to no oil.. They can't even meet ther domestic needs. Syria is in no way similar to Saudi Arabia.. I grew up in Ghawar.

Syrian oil production peaked in 1996 and what they do have is of the poorest quality. Israel claims the Syrian reserves in the Golan Heights and off shore Gaza... No. Syria has little to no oil.. They can't even meet ther domestic needs. Syria is in no way similar to Saudi Arabia.. I grew up in Ghawar.
We shall see there are vast deposits of shale oil that has been found recently in neighbouring Jordan and Syria has similar topography I realize at the moment Syria has little oil reserves but that could change very quickly how long has it been since you left Syria or are you still there

We shall see there are vast deposits of shale oil that has been found recently in neighbouring Jordan and Syria has similar topography I realize at the moment Syria has little oil reserves but that could change very quickly how long has it been since you left Syria or are you still there

I just know about oil reserves in that part of the world. Syrian oil is so crappy that its only fit for asphalt and they are a net importer of oil.

Forum List

Back