Yikes: A Third Of DEMOCRAT Voters Want To Impeach Biden

I dislike Biden and to me he is not a good President but no impeachment BS please. We went through this with Trump and now Biden? Let's stop being crazy and let the voters decide in 2024.

Blackmailing a Countries leader into performing a political favor for the President and his party, and sending a snarling crowd to Congress where they rioted, are not examples of a president doing a horrible job. Both are both good reasons to impeach and remove the president. The Neo-GOP are afraid of Benedict Donald's influence on the base and what that means for their careers. They're a cancer on the Republic

How about inappropriate showers with your minor daughter?

The point of the post wasn't so much about the feasibility of impeaching Biden, but to emphasize that even a third of his own party want to get rid of him.

That said, the President takes an oath to uphold the Defense of our great Nation - so by purposely sabotaging the border to the tune of 2 million illegals having traversed across (so far), one could make a pretty robust argument that Biden is a prime candidate for impeachment.

That and his corrupt business deals with the Chinese via his crackhead son, of course.
You can't impeach someone just because you don't like their border policy. That choice is left up to the voters.

I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Things could get very interesting, very soon.

YIKES, give us some "credible" proof.

You can't impeach someone just because you don't like their border policy. That choice is left up to the voters.
If you think purposely making our country more dangerous by allowing the scourge of illegals and fentanyl into our communities is not an impeachable offense, then there's no reasoning with you.

Sorry bout that,

1. Best thing for Biden is to have a 100 fags shag his ass one night, and the impeach him for lewd conduct.
2. Same with the VP.
3. But not till early next year when Nancy gets replaced by a Republican.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why are you so preoccupied with homosexual sex?

If you think purposely making our country more dangerous by allowing the scourge of illegals and fentanyl into our communities is not an impeachable offense, then there's no reasoning with you.
LOL. I usually have the left telling me I'm a Trump ass licker so this is a nice change. Hey, I'm against illegal immigration. I despise everything Biden and the left are doing with the border. It's just not an impeachable offense. It's an offense that is decided at the polls when voters vote. In fact, Biden is not doing this on his own. He's just following leftist policies.

How is that teaching CRT?

Because that is exactly what the public is referring to when they rail against CRT being taught. It is a form of racial essentialism.

Pretending that the general public is referring to the specific law theory that this sentiment grew out of is simply gaslighting.

I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Things could get very interesting, very soon.

CNN says that 70% of Dems do NOT want Biden to run again

Impeach hell... I want to see the old fucker and his greedy wife and son and brother rot in prison....
Biden's....... when you are dirtier than the Clinton's you can never be clean again....

Their bodies should be strung up like Mussolini's was, for people to spit on

Forum List

Back