Yet another Moore accuser

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Roy Moore faces another woman accusing him of sexual misconduct

Roy Moore, the GOP Senate candidate in Alabama, faces another woman accusing him of sexual misconduct. She says that in the early 1990s, he grabbed her buttocks during a meeting at his law office.

Tina Johnson, who was 28 years old in 1991, told AL.com, that she went to Moore's law office in Gadsden, Alabama with her mother.

"He kept commenting on my looks, telling me how pretty I was, how nice I looked," Johnson told the news outlet. "He was saying that my eyes were beautiful."

She said she was at Moore's office to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son at the time to her mother, who was inside the room during the meeting. After her mom left the room when the meeting ended, Johnson says Moore came up behind her and groped her, grabbing her buttocks.

"He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it," Johnson said. She says she didn't tell her mother about it at the time, but later confided in a sister.

Moore was married at the time, the report noted. The news outlet found court documents from 1992 that confirmed the custody transfer, the report said.

AL.com also reported on another incident involving a different young woman in 1982. In that case, then-17-year-old Kelly Harrison Thorp says she was approached by Moore while she was working as a hostess at a Red Lobster. He asked her if she would go out with him.

"I just kind of said, 'Do you know how old I am?'" she told AL.com. "And he said, 'Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.'"

No..wait..that's two more???

Exchange of the Day
November 15, 2017
Kelly Harrison Thorp told the Birmingham News that when she was 17 years old and working as a hostess at the Red Lobster restaurant, Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) asked her if she’d go out with him sometime.

“I just kind of said, ‘Do you know how old I am?'” she recalled.

One's a bonafide criminal and the other accused him of asking her out on a date. WOW

Well..when the quote is, "Yeah, I go out with girls your age all the time." It does speak to the center of all this..That he's a perv that dated teenagers when he was in his thirties..if you're good with that, so be it.

View image on Twitter
DOsTftQUEAAHiYW.jpg:small

warrior cop @wyatt_privilege
1:05 PM - Nov 15, 2017

Let's see: Accuser #5 claimed that while she was waiting for her BF to pick her up after work, he never showed up. Moore supposedly offered her a ride and after she got in his car, he drove around to the parking lot behind the restaurant, and locked the windows and doors of the car so she couldn't get out.

But wait: There was no "parking lot" behind the restaurant and that time being 1977, child-proof locking doors and windows had not yet been implemented in automobiles.

Did she lie?

One's a bonafide criminal and the other accused him of asking her out on a date. WOW

Well..when the quote is, "Yeah, I go out with girls your age all the time." It does speak to the center of all this..That he's a perv that dated teenagers when he was in his thirties..if you're good with that, so be it.

How's that being a perv? That would be normal in the 70's when girls were getting married right out of highschool. The other two teenagers including the Dem vouched that the mothers gave permission to date him and nothing sexual happened except for kissing and hugging.

One mother thought he was great marriage material. The other mother trusted Moore completely. No sexual misconduct.

Let's see: Accuser #5 claimed that while she was waiting for her BF to pick her up after work, he never showed up. Moore supposedly offered her a ride and after she got in his car, he drove around to the parking lot behind the restaurant, and locked the windows and doors of the car so she couldn't get out.

But wait: There was no "parking lot" behind the restaurant and that time being 1977, child-proof locking doors and windows had not yet been implemented in automobiles.

Did she lie?

I've been wondering about her claim that she was locked in.She couldn't be.

Forum List

Back