Yet another factual example of CNN's Fake News

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
President Donald Trump is right as usual.

CNN glorifies JFK's womanizing while IN THE WHITE HOUSE as "Legendary Love Life" while Trump's alleged affair 10 years before he became POTUS is vilified. JFK was a womanizer who would be vilified in today's Me Too movement.

the only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who is also a hypocrite. CNN is both. there is no disputing that.

CNN: JFK had "Legendary Love Life" but Trump Is a Monster

CNN glorifies JFK's womanizing while IN THE WHITE HOUSE as "Legendary Love Life" while Trump's alleged affair 10 years before he became POTUS is vilified. JFK was a womanizer who would be vilified in today's Me Too movement.

the only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who is also a hypocrite. CNN is both. there is no disputing that.

It’s funny; the left probably would go after JFK, while the right is almost applauding Trump for fucking that prostitute

It’s funny; the left probably would go after JFK, while the right is almost applauding Trump for fucking that prostitute

Liar. Not one person is applauding him. But that is beside the point. the point of this thread is CNN's fake news.

Liar. Not one person is applauding him. But that is beside the point. the point of this thread is CNN's fake news.
Sorry, Marla Maples is no Marylin Monroe. Hiring a prostitute to fuck every once in a while is not “legendary.” Note that CNN does not call Bill Clinton's sex history “legendary” either.

How is attempting to connect JFK's love life with the Mafia "glorification", dipshit?

By far, the biggest chuggers of piss around here are pseuedocons. During the campaign, you tards fell for fake news on a daily basis from Fox, Breitbart, the Washington Times, CNS News, etc.

You fell for it so often, Putin turned it to his and Trump's advantage.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Right, like they went after Bill Clinton?

Right, like they went after Bill Clinton?
They didn’t report about Bill Clinton? :eusa_think:

You can’t really complain about that since you now fully support Trump’s Clinton-like sexcapades

I hope they keep it up. The more they spread such hypocrisy, the more Normal People see how corrupt the Progs are.

JFK or Bill Clinton? Which one are we talking about?

How is attempting to connect JFK's love life with the Mafia "glorification", dipshit?

Would "glamourizing" be the better term for it?
g5000
ie the "Hollywood DRAMA spin" to market this commercially?

Does anyone really expect anything else from Democrat Fake News? I don't. Par for the course.

You haven't demonstrated any fake news. At best, you've highlighted a double standard. Possibly, you've shown a suggestion of bias. But more than anything, you've shown that human beings tend to romanticize the past. And that is a fact that everyone has known for a very long time.

Sorry, Marla Maples is no Marylin Monroe. Hiring a prostitute to fuck every once in a while is not “legendary.” Note that CNN does not call Bill Clinton's sex history “legendary” either.

Irrelevant dodge. The point isn’t a comparison of the hotness or profession of the women, it’s the hypocrisy of CNN.

Idk moron, ask CNN, they did it.

JFK is who the show is about.

Who knows they always deflect to Obama, Clinton or Kennedy.

Who knows they always deflect to Obama, Clinton or Kennedy.

Hey moron, the show IS ABOUT KENNEDY.

I recall a good while back when CNN actually covered news pretty well. Now they've gone the way of Fox News and are far too reliant on their "political analysts" to force feed their interpretation of what today passes as news. Imagine the ratings and especially the economics have forced things this way. It has to be much cheaper to hire a few talking heads to sit in a studio and fill time with their interpretation of the "why's" of a few matters rather than having a multitude of reporters out there gathering the who, what, where and when's.

Forum List

Back