Yet another factual example of CNN's Fake News

No they just try to ignore his transgressions
How many reports have you seen about Trump’s 19 rape and abuse accusers? Oh yeah, a big ZERO. I guess “they just try to ignore his transgressions.”
They are spoken about almost every single day on CNN & BSNBC

Then you should be able to name one of those women wihout looking up 2 year old articles about them
If I paid attention to stories that thrill teenage girls, old ladies & liberal cuck men I could. As soon as the stupidity starts I turn the channel.
You’re paying attention to this one as we speak
No, I'm hear calling you out for the liberal hypocrite hack you are.

See the difference?

How many reports have you seen about Trump’s 19 rape and abuse accusers? Oh yeah, a big ZERO. I guess “they just try to ignore his transgressions.”
They are spoken about almost every single day on CNN & BSNBC

Then you should be able to name one of those women wihout looking up 2 year old articles about them
If I paid attention to stories that thrill teenage girls, old ladies & liberal cuck men I could. As soon as the stupidity starts I turn the channel.
You’re paying attention to this one as we speak
No, I'm hear calling you out for the liberal hypocrite hack you are.

See the difference?
Then you are failing

President Donald Trump is right as usual.

CNN glorifies JFK's womanizing while IN THE WHITE HOUSE as "Legendary Love Life" while Trump's alleged affair 10 years before he became POTUS is vilified. JFK was a womanizer who would be vilified in today's Me Too movement.

the only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who is also a hypocrite. CNN is both. there is no disputing that.

CNN: JFK had "Legendary Love Life" but Trump Is a Monster
It’s funny; the left probably would go after JFK, while the right is almost applauding Trump for fucking that prostitute
Lying as bad as usual. Everyone I've seen on the right either denies the affair or says they don't care. I've not seen one person celebrating the purported sexual affair.

Why lie when everyone can do obviously recognize the lie?
Men Like Trump More After Stormy Daniels Accusations, Poll Shows

Sorry, it does not show that they are “almost applauding” likely they approve of him more because they feel sympathy for someone wrongly accused.

CNN glorifies JFK's womanizing while IN THE WHITE HOUSE as "Legendary Love Life" while Trump's alleged affair 10 years before he became POTUS is vilified. JFK was a womanizer who would be vilified in today's Me Too movement.

the only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who is also a hypocrite. CNN is both. there is no disputing that.

It’s funny; the left probably would go after JFK, while the right is almost applauding Trump for fucking that prostitute
Lying as bad as usual. Everyone I've seen on the right either denies the affair or says they don't care. I've not seen one person celebrating the purported sexual affair.

A Yahoo online poll? No actual first hand statements FROM CONSERVATIVES?

Dumbass
It is a Newsweek story and a Harvard/Harris poll. Doublecheck before you call someone a dumbass.

Same thing. Left wing anti-Trump fake news. Dumbass.

ever hear about JFK grabbing women without there consent.

why lie, lowlife, pondscum?

When did Trump grab anyone without their consent? Yeah never, liar.

Sorry, it does not show that they are “almost applauding” likely they approve of him more because they feel sympathy for someone wrongly accused.
I’m pretty sure Hannity called stormy a 10/10 the other night and gave Trump an air five live on air

Liar. Not one person is applauding him. But that is beside the point. the point of this thread is CNN's fake news.

You haven't demonstrated any fake news. At best, you've highlighted a double standard. Possibly, you've shown a suggestion of bias. But more than anything, you've shown that human beings tend to romanticize the past. And that is a fact that everyone has known for a very long time.
Very few people are romanticizing BONOBO's past.
Because he didn't accomplish fuck-all in eight years except outspend every US President combined.
BONOBO's 'legacy' will fill one shoebox.

funny... the majority of the country thinks your orange sociopath is a moron and wants President OBAMA (since you can't spell, which is no surprise from idiot uneducated trumpscum) back.

oops.

No liar, his approval ratings are at 50%,.

I’m pretty sure Hannity called stormy a 10/10 the other night and gave Trump an air five live on air

I’m pretty sure that is either more lies, or taken out of context. Knowing you like I do.

Liar. Not one person is applauding him. But that is beside the point. the point of this thread is CNN's fake news.

You haven't demonstrated any fake news. At best, you've highlighted a double standard. Possibly, you've shown a suggestion of bias. But more than anything, you've shown that human beings tend to romanticize the past. And that is a fact that everyone has known for a very long time.
Very few people are romanticizing BONOBO's past.
Because he didn't accomplish fuck-all in eight years except outspend every US President combined.
BONOBO's 'legacy' will fill one shoebox.

I'm sorry, can you translate that for those of us who don't speak retard?

More stupidity for CNN:
2018-04-04_21-51-16.png

Forum List

Back