Yet Another Example Of Why Greater Gun Control Is Needed

How do you know he didn't get it illegally? You don't..
Since he probably got it illegally, how would more laws have stopped him?

Simple, he's too broke to have obtained it illegally. His card was declined at Starbucks.
So, he's too broke to have stolen it? How do you figure?

Where would he "steal" a gun from? lol
Oh, I don't know, Break into a home that he knows has guns???? Or maybe he tried to obtain it from the black market, then stole it later???? Who knows, and more to the point, who cares where he may have stolen it from, other than the local LOEs?

so what kind of law would have kept this poor person from obtaining a weapon?

He probably got it at one of the gun shows in Vegas. Anyone can get one.
Indeed. Gun shows are known for giving away weapons to every tom dick and harry. Or in this case, Julio.

Yup, they are known for that. Got the money? Here's your gun Julio. Don't shoot too many people now, ya hear?

If he didn't have money for StarBucks...how did he afford a gun for several hundred dollars?

Maybe he had a few hundred bucks before blowing it all on the gun he bought at a gun show?

ae5.gif

Yesterday, a man in Las Vegas shot and killed a patron at Starbucks because he got mad that his credit card was declined. He had a criminal history and should not have been in possession of a gun. Yet, he had a gun, thanks to how EASY it is to get one, especially in Nevada.

Police: Suspect's bank card was declined at Starbucks drive-thru before deadly attack

I live in NV silly person. Amazingly enough this asshole WAS PROHIBITED FROM POSSESSING A GUN ALREADY! I guess criminals don't follow the laws do they....

'Tard.

Yesterday, a man in Las Vegas shot and killed a patron at Starbucks because he got mad that his credit card was declined. He had a criminal history and should not have been in possession of a gun. Yet, he had a gun, thanks to how EASY it is to get one, especially in Nevada.

Police: Suspect's bank card was declined at Starbucks drive-thru before deadly attack
Take a look at this link:
FBI | US Murders by Weapon Type
Then tell me again how it's guns that are the problem....

I live in NV silly person. Amazingly enough this asshole WAS PROHIBITED FROM POSSESSING A GUN ALREADY! I guess criminals don't follow the laws do they....

'Tard.

I do to, twat. And yet he obtained a gun SO FUCKING EASILY.

'Tard.

Exactly how do you think more gun control would have stopped this? Why not ban bank cards or Starbucks?

More gun control means scumbag POS dealers with zero morals who don't ask for ID or do background checks won't be able to sell guns to anyone with cash. This alone would help curb the flow of circulating guns and getting into the wrong hands.

Use your fucking brain.

They're supposed to do background checks at gun shows.
Can you cite any instance where someone legally required to run a background check at a gun show did not do so?
Already did. Post #27. Try to keep up.
:lol:
None of the sellers were licensed dealers, and so none of them were required to run background checks.
Thus, your example fails.

I ask again::
Can you cite any instance where someone legally required to run a background check at a gun show did not do so?

Try harder this time.

None of the sellers were licensed dealers, and so none of them were required to run background checks.

Try harder this time.

My point is this practice needs to stop. And shut the fuck up dude, it's no secret that there are rogue dealers who are supposed to do background checks and don't, or engage in straw purchases when they know they shouldn't just to make a quick buck.

More gun control means scumbag POS dealers with zero morals who don't ask for ID or do background checks won't be able to sell guns to anyone with cash. This alone would help curb the flow of circulating guns and getting into the wrong hands.
Use your fucking brain.
Speaking of using your brain...
Gun dealers - FFL holders - are required by federal law to run a background check for every purchase, made everywhere.
Failing to do so violates federal law and results in the loss of license ad prison time.
What makes you think these people sell guns w/o a background check?
What law will prevent private individuals from selling guns w/o background checks?

Try harder this time.
My point is this practice needs to stop.
And so, you admit cannot cite an instance where someone legally required to run a background check at a gun show did not do so
Just as I thought.

Use your fucking brain.
Gun dealers - FFL holders - are required by federal law to run a background check for every purchase, made everywhere.
Failing to do so violates federal law and results in the loss of license ad prison time.
What law will prevent private individuals from selling guns w/o background checks?

I don't think private dealers should be allowed to sell guns at all at gun shows. It makes it too easy for criminals to get guns. Greater gun control would likely make it illegal for private individuals to sell guns at gun shows.

Use your fucking brain.
I don't think private dealers should be allowed to sell guns at all at gun shows. It makes it too easy for criminals to get guns. Greater gun control would likely make it illegal for private individuals to sell guns at gun shows.
And so, these people move out to the parking lot and sell their guns.
What law will prevent this?

'Tard.

I do to, twat. And yet he obtained a gun SO FUCKING EASILY.

'Tard.

And in France they got machineguns so fucking easily, and in Norway the asshole got his gun so fucking easily, and in Germany he got the gun so fucking easily. When will you get it through your oh so thick skull that bad guys get the guns they want EASILY. The only people that gun laws make gun acquisition difficult for is the poor and the lawful. The rich have no problems getting them and the criminals certainly don't.

Dumbass.

Use your fucking brain.

And they'll be arrested for doing so under new gun control laws. Hopefully.

Exactly how do you think more gun control would have stopped this? Why not ban bank cards or Starbucks?

Use your fucking brain.

And you are wrong....right now criminals use people with clean records to buy their guns for them...so if they ask for a background check at a private sale.....the same clean buyer will just buy the gun for the cirminal....simply making it more expensive, and time consuming for law abiding gun buyers.......for no effect on gun crime......

Use your fucking brain.
And they'll be arrested for doing so under new gun control laws. Hopefully.
I asked what law would prevent this...?
Well...?

Forum List

Back