yeshu was without a doubt a mamzer

the shart of all fears said:
Okay, guano — OKAY.

We get it: you're a Nazi who's tryin' to get even the most pacifist Christians to hate Jews and the state of Israel — OKAY.

You don't hafta make 20 threads a day here on the religion board designed solely to troll Christians to get your point across.

Quit, holmes. Just quit.

ullysess.archer said:
You know, I never thought about it that way. But, you do make a valid point.

Perhaps Guano is a Nazi, who pretends to be a Jew to try to make Christians hate Jews, so that the Jews will be hated by a greater percentage of people in the world.

Surely Guano isn't that smart, is he?

Could he be Muslim, do you think?

Muslims aren't smart, bro.

Desperate.

Brutal.

Hellbent.

And quite possibly demon-possessed?

Yeah. Definitely.

Not smart, though.

Tract Kallah, 1b:
"Once when the Elders were seated at the Gate, two young men passed by, one of whom had his head covered, the other with his head bare. Rabbi Eliezer remarked that the one in his bare head was illegitimate, a mamzer. Rabbi Jehoschua said that he was conceived during menstruation, ben niddah. Rabbi Akibah, however, said that he was both. Whereupon the others asked Rabbi Akibah why he dared to contradict his colleagues. He answered that he could prove what he said. He went therefore to the boy's mother whom he saw sitting in the market place selling vegetables and said to her: 'My daughter, if you will answer truthfully what I am going to ask you, I promise that you will be saved in the next life.' She demanded that he would swear to keep his promise, and Rabbi Akibah did so—but with his lips only, for in his heart he invalidated his oath. Then he said: 'Tell me, what kind of son is this of yours'? To which she replied: 'The day I was married I was having menstruation, and because of this my husband left me. But an evil spirit came and slept with me and from this intercourse my son was born to me.' Thus it was proved that this young man was not only illegitimate but also conceived during the menstruation of his mother.

the Talmud teaches that Jesus was a "mamzer" (bastard) conceived adulterously in "niddah" (menstrual filth) by a Roman soldier named Pandera [Kallah 51a] of a whore [Sanhedrin 106a-106b].

Ummm...

The Kallah dates from the Babylonian exile. In order for that passage to say anything about Jesus you would have to believe that they were able to predict the future.

Want to try again, oh he who is so stupid he believes in things he says he doesn't?

According to the Talmud, Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam who was betrothed to a carpenter. "Betrothed" means she was legally married to him, but she was not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him. The story says that Miriam was either raped by or voluntarily slept with Pandeira, a Roman soldier. Miriam than gave birth to Yeshu, who was considered a "mamzer" , a product of an adulterous relationship. The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray.

Of course, we all know what the Jews think about Jesus. Hated him and what he stood for. Why would you expect them to say anything good about him?

According to the Talmud, Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam who was betrothed to a carpenter. "Betrothed" means she was legally married to him, but she was not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him. The story says that Miriam was either raped by or voluntarily slept with Pandeira, a Roman soldier. Miriam than gave birth to Yeshu, who was considered a "mamzer" , a product of an adulterous relationship. The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray.

Of course, we all know what the Jews think about Jesus. Hated him and what he stood for. Why would you expect them to say anything good about him?

Yes I didn't bother watching it. You guys are really jealous or what. I'm sorry your Jew, but I thank God I'm a Christian or was raised a Christian.

The Koran speaks highly of Jesus, it just doesn't say he's the son of God. The Koran also talks a lot about his mother, Mary.

It's the Son of God part that is the important part. A prophet cannot remove sin. Christ's sin free blood was required. They want you to miss that important piece of information. Satan will tell you 99 facts to get you to believe 1 lie.

The Qur'an also says that God gave Israel to the Jews. It belongs to them. Muslims skip over that part.

Does any Jew remember this verse:

Deuteronomy 21:15-17Revised Standard Version (RSV)
The Right of the Firstborn
15 “If a man has two wives, the one loved and the other disliked, and they have borne him children, both the loved and the disliked, and if the first-born son is hers that is disliked, 16 then on the day when he assigns his possessions as an inheritance to his sons, he may not treat the son of the loved as the first-born in preference to the son of the disliked, who is the first-born, 17 but he shall acknowledge the first-born, the son of the disliked, by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the first issue of his strength; the right of the first-born is his.

I wonder if that is like the Friend of the Court, always says a man's first children take priority as far as CS goes.

I would also like to ask, if something is done based on a lie, is it valid?

Last edited:
Being conceived when your mother is a niddah does NOT render one a mamzer.

Whether Mary had premarital sex with Joseph or someone else or whether she was raped by a roman soldier or a temple priest is irrelevant.

Jesus was Jewish either way and even if he was a mamzer, he was a completely Jewish one.

Forum List

Back