Yes, You Did!

Obama is the president elect, accept it.
crybaby_thumb.jpg

your votes are the same, but the audacity that the American people would look to the people who supported Bush for an aswer on who would make a good president is a joke. you got your answer on tuesday, when you fail you are punished.
yeah, only the right is divisive

:rolleyes:

shes seems to be the only one doing any whining

I know. It's interesting in the sense I'm not ridiculing Barack even once, yet so many are still going over the top. They are not adjusting to their new place. :eusa_whistle:

I know. It's interesting in the sense I'm not ridiculing Barack even once, yet so many are still going over the top. They are not adjusting to their new place. :eusa_whistle:

I am happy, I have no ill feelings towards republican supporters. We all lived through 8 years of Bush, why not let Obama start day 1 of a 4 year term before criticizing?

I am happy, I have no ill feelings towards republican supporters. We all lived through 8 years of Bush, why not let Obama start day 1 of a 4 year term before criticizing?

Because he's already making choices and pronouncements. It's certainly within his rights, as within mine to criticize. I figure we need to exercise the criticisms that you all perfected, you wouldn't expect differently, would you?

Because he's already making choices and pronouncements. It's certainly within his rights, as within mine to criticize. I figure we need to exercise the criticisms that you all perfected, you wouldn't expect differently, would you?

waah waah waah.. cry me a river.. if you want to spend day and night looking for every desperate oppurtunity, be my guest just dont grumble when the country moves on and leaves you behind..

waah waah waah.. cry me a river.. if you want to spend day and night looking for every desperate oppurtunity, be my guest just dont grumble when the country moves on and leaves you behind..

The only one whining is you. Um, the country cannot leave anyone behind. We all go together.

The only one whining is you. Um, the country cannot leave anyone behind. We all go together.

the radical right wing fringe element will be left behind by a nation that will no longer buy the fear mongering tactics.. dont get me wrong their are radical members of the left as well. these members who cast a bad light on both sides will lose any credibility they may have had.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HboN9XZ-RUA]YouTube - DL Hughley attends a Palin Rally[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rTps4Iau1E]YouTube - Racism At Sarah Palin Rally in Ohio[/ame]

Have a tissue Kathianne, and get over yourself. I'm chuckling over how one day you pen some shit about how noble Republicans are, not even seeing the prolonged whine you've been uttering since the election. You are perhaps the one person on this board that is actually blinded by dogma.

Don't know about you my good brother, butI did not wait 8, 4, or even 1 year before I started criticizing the Bush Administration .. nor should I or anyone else who saw through the deceptions should have waited.

the radical right wing fringe element will be left behind by a nation that will no longer buy the fear mongering tactics.. dont get me wrong their are radical members of the left as well. these members who cast a bad light on both sides will lose any credibility they may have had.

YouTube - DL Hughley attends a Palin Rally

YouTube - Racism At Sarah Palin Rally in Ohio

The sadder truth is that democrats aren't a damn bit more perceptive about our government than republicans are.

There are just as many Israeli hardliners in the Democratic Party as there are in the Republican Party, and neither seems smart enough to figure out that American foreign policy remains the same as long as Israel dictates it.

Neither party seems smart enough to recognize the rest of the world is not supportive of Israeli terrorism, and in fact, Israel is more hated than any other nation and is considered a rogue and dangerous nation .. in fact, the most dangerous nation on the planet.

Today, Barack Obama is an Israeli hardliner .. markedly different than his days as a critical thinker.

Democrats can delude themselves into believing they're smarter than everyone else if they choose, but there is no proof to support that .. especially given the last 8 years of total ineptitude.

Obama is going to follow the exact same path Bush followed on foreign policy because he's become nothing more than the puppet in the left hand .. just as Bush was.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Last I checked our votes were worth the same.

well just remember Katianne, you, we, me, have all been dubbed "irrelevant" on a number of occasions. so the liberal cries that "we should all work together for the good of the country" are moot are they not? Irrelevant people don't matter one way or another.. Irrelevant is good for at least four years.

:clap2: yep, they cry and whine and play dirty and snark even when they win!

Neither party seems smart enough to recognize the rest of the world is not supportive of Israeli terrorism, and in fact, Israel is more hated than any other nation and is considered a rogue and dangerous nation .. in fact, the most dangerous nation on the planet.

I think that's overstating it a bit.

I think.

Actually, the more I think about it.......

I support Israel's right to exist, but in almost every other area their policies (of which my grasp is shaky to say the least) piss me off.

curious... would you have taken the high road had McCain won? be honest :eusa_whistle:
with people like you and the rest on this board?
HELL NO
you have proven you are not worthy of it
hell, Obama has at least been more gracious than you assholes

Forum List

Back