Yes, You Did!

So for now, let's put politics aside and celebrate this historic milestone. In his famous speech at the Lincoln Memorial 45 years ago, Dr. King said "I have a dream that one day my children will live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Let us now take pride that Tuesday we Americans proved that neither thing matters anymore.

:lol:

Awww, do you want your crying towel?

:doubt: bush isn't that bad if u still have the time to log on this board

True dat. My fear is that two terms of Barack will not yield the same. Then of course other than boredom, the left will be :clap2:

True dat. My fear is that two terms of Barack will not yield the same. Then of course other than boredom, the left will be :clap2:

you will be ok, heck we have to listen to your whining before he even spent a day in office, this will be a long 8 years for you neocon whiners. I should invest in kleenex and anti depressents for you loonie toons.

The liberals for the most part are ignorant of current events, moreso of history. Then there are those foreigners that think because they read the internet, actually understand American politics. Good hunting.

What an absurd statement.

Reality check.... we didn't make this mess... YOUR boys did. We'll just have to do the best we can to unmess it.

And even then, if it doesn't happen quickly enough, you guys will be losing your minds.

Reality check: Every decision the right made for the past eight years was wrong. Why on earth should anyone listen?

AND THAT is what happened on Tuesday... the only ones who didn't learn from history were those who voted Bush redux and the most insulting VP pick I've ever seen, caribou barbie.

you will be ok, heck we have to listen to your whining before he even spent a day in office, this will be a long 8 years for you neocon whiners. I should invest in kleenex and anti depressents for you loonie toons.

Can't hope to compete with the masters. Hat tip to you all.

What an absurd statement.

Reality check.... we didn't make this mess... YOUR boys did. We'll just have to do the best we can to unmess it.

And even then, if it doesn't happen quickly enough, you guys will be losing your minds.

Reality check: Every decision the right made for the past eight years was wrong. Why on earth should anyone listen?

AND THAT is what happened on Tuesday... the only ones who didn't learn from history were those who voted Bush redux and the most insulting VP pick I've ever seen, caribou barbie.

How many eligible voters did NOT pull the lever for Obama ?
But please--push the left agendas as hard as you can.

Can't hope to compete with the masters. Hat tip to you all.

We can all thank you for supporting the worst failure of an admin in our history. Your advice is irrelevant, Americas vote was against Bush and your ideals, they have failed our country.

We can all thank you for supporting the worst failure of an admin in our history. Your advice is irrelevant, Americas vote was against Bush and your ideals, they have failed our country.

Thanks for that. Last I checked our votes were worth the same.

Thanks for that. Last I checked our votes were worth the same.

your votes are the same, but the audacity that the American people would look to the people who supported Bush for an aswer on who would make a good president is a joke. you got your answer on tuesday, when you fail you are punished.

your votes are the same, but the audacity that the American people would look to the people who supported Bush for an aswer on who would make a good president is a joke. you got your answer on tuesday, when you fail you are punished.

So how long in the concentration camps will we be? :eusa_whistle:

LOL! Lost the train of thought? :cool:

obviously you are too dim to understand, Michelle Malkin a right wing conservative wrote a book supporting internment of american citizens and the case for racial profiling.

obviously you are too dim to understand, Michelle Malkin a right wing conservative wrote a book supporting internment of american citizens and the case for racial profiling.

Actually that is what you seem to be doing, speaking of dim. Granted not upon racial lines, but what you perceive to be correct political behavior.

Actually that is what you seem to be doing, speaking of dim. Granted not upon racial lines, but what you perceive to be correct political behavior.

Give me a break, I support REAL republicans not the fraud element in which you support. You worried about concentration camps? Then you should get educated and see who supports racial profiling and sending Americans to internment camps. Do you ever have any facts or relevant information? Or do you just spew propoganda fed to you by your sheep master?

Give me a break, I support REAL republicans not the fraud element in which you support. You worried about concentration camps? Then you should get educated and see who supports racial profiling and sending Americans to internment camps. Do you ever have any facts or relevant information? Or do you just spew propoganda fed to you by your sheep master?
Speaking of lemmings. It's your party or political viewpoint that casts others into 'groups.' Better to deal with, when the opportunity appears. 8 years of hearing how Bush would NEVER relinquish office, all down memory hole now. Yet, many of your fellow lemmings are calling for hate towards nearly half of citizenry and none of you expect any answer?

It's not our side with the propaganda, but yours with no minded armies of hate filled marchers. Problem for you, they really are not controllable. It's not Obama, nor most of the Democrats, but those that are truly of your side, but not your agenda. Good luck with them.

Forum List

Back