Yes! We ARE better off!!

Please ask the 8.3% unemployed the underemployed and the stopped looking for work it were better off somehow I doubt they would think so.

The lowest U E has EVER been was in 1953 at 2.93%. That means compared to the lowest on record there are 5% of the population that are worse off now than then.

5% of the population is a tiny minority and are in no position to dictate the direction of the country.

I hope they get work as soon as possible but frankly there are bigger fish to fry to get the economy stronger and that is to get rid of the obstacles to our growth ....the republican members in the house.

You want more jobs IMMEDIATELY? retire 30-40 pubes in the house so Obama can sign a jobs bill. It REALLY is THAT simple.

translation... if they don't have a job, fuck 'em. Got it.
I bet we would not be hearing this about 40 plus months of unemployment over 8% if it was President McCain. Allow me to save some time and post what will be the response from at least one if not more liberals. If McCain was president it would be even higher.

The FACTS (these numbers are 100% accurate and undeniable):

Under Barack Obama

• The longest period of +8% unemployment in US history

• The highest debt in US history

• The highest gas prices in US history

• The average American has a net worth of $4,000+ less than when Obama took office

• The cost of college has gone up over 2% since Obama took office

• The average home costs less than it did when Obama took office

• Healthcare costs are up 4% since Obama took office

Anyone who can look at these numbers and claim they are better off today than they were 4 years ago (like George Soros & ThinkProgress) is a filthy fucking liar with an anti-American agenda. Game. Set. Match Dumbocrats. The facts give the idiot liberal an epic beat down every time.

Last edited:
Hired much fewer lobbyists- DEPRESSION NOT a good time, Gitmo is 3/4 closed- filibustered- Just the Jobs Act would have eneded the rest. Yes we are in better shape than the EU and China.

Your boys caused all this, your a brainwashed functional MORON.

145 IQ, MA in World History and French Civ.- You?

ooooo, I am only a paltry 132.....but still more intelligent than you are.

He promised to keep lobbyists out of his admin.
Nobody filibustered Gitmo, he didn't know what he didn't know and when he finally did he knew he couldn't close it.
He promised to cut the deficit in half.....
Has the world been healed?
Has the sea stopped rising?
The jobs act was/is a smoke screen like every idiots pipe dream is.

Just some schmuck living in Omaha who is too much for you to deal with.....but hey I know you think you are god's gift to the world, just ask you ;)

It appears you are taking Obama's campaign promises a tad too seriously. One might even think that you voted for him. Is that why yo widdle feewings are so hurt? :mad:

Obama has lived up to everything I expected of him....he rivals Carter for the worst Prez in recent history.

Under Barack Obama

• ]The highest debt in US history

• The average American has a net worth of $4,000+ less than when Obama took office

Anyone who can look at these numbers and claim they are better off today than they were 4 years ago (like George Soros & ThinkProgress) is a filthy fucking liar with an anti-American agenda. Game. Set. Match Dumbocrats. The facts give the idiot liberal an epic beat down every time.

Your numbers are not 100% accurate. And we are still better off.

ooooo, I am only a paltry 132.....but still more intelligent than you are.

He promised to keep lobbyists out of his admin.
Nobody filibustered Gitmo, he didn't know what he didn't know and when he finally did he knew he couldn't close it.
He promised to cut the deficit in half.....
Has the world been healed?
Has the sea stopped rising?
The jobs act was/is a smoke screen like every idiots pipe dream is.

Just some schmuck living in Omaha who is too much for you to deal with.....but hey I know you think you are god's gift to the world, just ask you ;)

It appears you are taking Obama's campaign promises a tad too seriously. One might even think that you voted for him. Is that why yo widdle feewings are so hurt? :mad:

Obama has lived up to everything I expected of him....he rivals Carter for the worst Prez in recent history.

You'll have to excuse Huggy, Amazed. He suffers from some very serious mental health conditions. He actually believes he is a super hero who fights injustices and crime around the Seattle area. He is also a member of the parasite class who lives at home living off hard working tax payers like you and I. He needs Obama to get re-elected because he is scared to death his free ride might be over.

Are you honest?

Want to compare incomes and portfolios, asshole?

Honey, only an idiot thinks this nation is better off now......does that describe you?

I guess you understand that I am not on food stamps. I could probably buy you twice...and i am a flaming liberal. Your stereotype sucks.

LOL, you are officious prick......with the thinnest of skins.

You are a flaming something alright.

Now......you sit there and scream about how rich you are, nobody really cares....most americans are not better off...especially since sit there all day counting your riches and never helping anyone else.

Under Barack Obama

• ]The highest debt in US history

Your numbers are not 100% accurate. And we are still better off.

LMAO!!! My numbers are 100% accurate and you can't even debate one of them, yet you say "and we're still better off". That's what a partisan idiot hack you are. You can't dispute the numbers, which clearly shows the entire nation is exponentially worse off, and all you can offer is "I can't dispute the numbers, and we're still better off" anyway! You're like a child who can't admit the rules to a game :lol:

Nobody - not even Obama himself - can look at highest unemployment, highest debt, highest gas prices, lower home prices, lower net worth, higher gas, college, and healthcare prices and honestly claim "we are better off" :lol:

We are better off.....Taking time off , that is. More Americans are unemployed now than at any other time in history. More are taking food stamps and welfare than ever. Obama calls this a "win"....

I guess you understand that I am not on food stamps. I could probably buy you twice...and i am a flaming liberal. Your stereotype sucks.

The worst part about the idiot liberal Dumbocrat is that they are pathological liars. They lie about everything. Even things that don't matter and gives them no advantage at all, they lie about. Just a couple quick examples:

• Remember Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primary claiming she was on a plane that "landed under sniper fire" when she was the First Lady? As if the Secret Service would ever allow the First Lady to be in that kind of danger. There was no advantage to her lying about that, but still she did.

• Bill Clinton - what didn't he lie about? Of course, the most infamous was the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

• Barack Obama - in his autobiography, he wrote about girlfriends that NEVER existed (how pathetic is that?!?!). When caught, he said "well, it was a composite of many girlfriends". As if that somehow excuses it. Furthermore, why would you need to combine multiple girlfriends into a "composite"?!?!

Here we see another liberal lying about something there is no reason to lie about. LoneLaugher is a typical liberal parasite living off of the government, while claiming he has all of these great riches. Liberals must be mostly sociopaths, because they don't even seem slightly ashamed of being caught in their embarassing and assinine lies.

You'll have to excuse Huggy, Amazed. He suffers from some very serious mental health conditions. He actually believes he is a super hero who fights injustices and crime around the Seattle area. He is also a member of the parasite class who lives at home living off hard working tax payers like you and I. He needs Obama to get re-elected because he is scared to death his free ride might be over.

With his to canine sidekicks, Dip & Shit.

....and the world was healed, the Sea stopped rising.....Gitmo is closed, he didn't hire ANY lobbyists....UE over 8 for his entire Term, GDP stalled under 2%, 5 Trillion added to the debt in less than one term, the Euro is crashing, the US Credit Rating lowered....family income dropped 4500, food stamp roles the highest ever.

You are an idiot.

Hired much fewer lobbyists- DEPRESSION NOT a good time, Gitmo is 3/4 closed- filibustered- Just the Jobs Act would have eneded the rest. Yes we are in better shape than the EU and China.

Your boys caused all this, your a brainwashed functional MORON.

145 IQ, MA in World History and French Civ.- You?

link?

As of July, down to 168 detainees.

List of Guantanamo Bay detainees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The worst part about the idiot liberal Dumbocrat is that they are pathological liars. They lie about everything. Even things that don't matter and gives them no advantage at all, they lie about. Just a couple quick examples:

• Remember Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primary claiming she was on a plane that "landed under sniper fire" when she was the First Lady? As if the Secret Service would ever allow the First Lady to be in that kind of danger. There was no advantage to her lying about that, but still she did.

• Bill Clinton - what didn't he lie about? Of course, the most infamous was the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

• Barack Obama - in his autobiography, he wrote about girlfriends that NEVER existed (how pathetic is that?!?!). When caught, he said "well, it was a composite of many girlfriends". As if that somehow excuses it. Furthermore, why would you need to combine multiple girlfriends into a "composite"?!?!

Here we see another liberal lying about something there is no reason to lie about. LoneLaugher is a typical liberal parasite living off of the government, while claiming he has all of these great riches. Liberals must be mostly sociopaths, because they don't even seem slightly ashamed of being caught in their embarassing and assinine lies.

Jeeebus what an a-hole!

Well, there were snipers there in the area, dipshytte, BJ's aren't sex techichically, or any reason to waste the country's time and money. I was told a gentleman would deny the a-hole questions of a-holes, and that's called WRITING a book, twit.

Now how about an end to STOOPID Pub dupe gossip, and let's hear some POLICY lies, like Pubs never stop doing? See sig pp3, "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, Dems had control for two years", said businessmen didn't build their businesses etc etc.
MORONS/Dupes/haters.

Last edited:

Jeeebus what an a-hole!

Well, there were snipers there in the area, dipshytte, BJ's aren't sex techichically, or any reason to waste the country's time and money. I was told a gentleman would deny the a-hole questions of a-holes, and that's called WRITING a book, twit.

Now how about and end to STOOPID Pub dupe gossip, and some POLICY lies, like Pubs never stop doing? See sig pp3, "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, Dems had control for two years", said businessmen didn't build their businesses etc etc.
MORONS/Dupes/haters.

This is the funniest post I have ever seen......and YOU think it's serious.

Jeeebus what an a-hole!

Now how about and end to STOOPID Pub dupe gossip, and some POLICY lies, like Pubs never stop doing? See sig pp3, "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, Dems had control for two years", said businessmen didn't build their businesses etc etc.
MORONS/Dupes/haters.

So you think STUPID Pub dupe gossip is as important as the GOP lying about major policy NONSTOP, having ruined the country for 30 years and started the stupidest wars ever and a WORLD DEPRESSION? Read something ferchrissake...LOL!

Jeeebus what an a-hole!

MORONS/Dupes/haters.

So you think STUPID Pub dupe gossip is as important as the GOP lying about major policy NONSTOP, having ruined the country for 30 years and started the stupidest wars ever and a WORLD DEPRESSION? Read something ferchrissake...LOL!

Bill Clinton pushed his Cigar into her.
She gave him a BJ and has his cum on her dress.
He was disbarred for perjury.

Hialry LIED about snipers.

Oh stop, an educated man like you knows carter was Prez for 4 of those, and Clinton was Prez for 8.....and Bammy has been for 4.....

8+4+4= 16

Now...I only have Junior College Education but I am pretty sure that thats more than half of 30...I'm jus sayin...

Last edited:

Bill Clinton pushed his Cigar into her.
She gave him a BJ and has his cum on her dress.
He was disbarred for perjury.

Hialry LIED about snipers.

Oh stop, an educated man like you knows carter was Prez for 4 of those, and Clinton was Prez for 8.....and Bammy has been for 4.....

8+4+4= 16

Now...I only have Junior College Education but I am pretty sure that thats more than half of 30...I'm jus sayin...

Get off the STUPID GOSSIP, moron. Yup, me 145 IQ, you idiot. 30 years of Voodoo tax rates since Raygun, genius, see my sig PP1. Rich's wealth grows 3x-4x, the nonrich and the country gone to hell, Pub dupe.

Forum List

Back