Yes! We ARE better off!!

Please ask the 8.3% unemployed the underemployed and the stopped looking for work it were better off somehow I doubt they would think so.

The lowest U E has EVER been was in 1953 at 2.93%. That means compared to the lowest on record there are 5% of the population that are worse off now than then.

5% of the population is a tiny minority and are in no position to dictate the direction of the country.

I hope they get work as soon as possible but frankly there are bigger fish to fry to get the economy stronger and that is to get rid of the obstacles to our growth ....the republican members in the house.

You want more jobs IMMEDIATELY? retire 30-40 pubes in the house so Obama can sign a jobs bill. It REALLY is THAT simple.
Ah ladies and gentlemen we have here a great example of the left's war on the unemployed, underemployed,and stopped looking for shame.

Please ask the 8.3% unemployed the underemployed and the stopped looking for work it were better off somehow I doubt they would think so.

The lowest U E has EVER been was in 1953 at 2.93%. That means compared to the lowest on record there are 5% of the population that are worse off now than then.

5% of the population is a tiny minority and are in no position to dictate the direction of the country.

I hope they get work as soon as possible but frankly there are bigger fish to fry to get the economy stronger and that is to get rid of the obstacles to our growth ....the republican members in the house.

You want more jobs IMMEDIATELY? retire 30-40 pubes in the house so Obama can sign a jobs bill. It REALLY is THAT simple.

Moron alert.

Let's see, we we were losing 800k jobs/month, the economy retracted 9%, auto companies bankrupt and a 40% cut in middle class wealth, the WHOLE WORLD staring into the abyss of a SECOND Pub World Depression. The stimulus turned that around in 9 months, 30 months of private growth since, despite mindless nonstop Pub obstruction. Assume the position, a-hole pander to the greedy rich Pubs and silly dupes...

Last edited:
Let's see, we we were losing 800k jobs/month, the economy retracted 9%, auto companies bankrupt and a 40% cut in middle class wealth, the WHOLE WORLD staring into the abyss of a SECOND Pub World Depression. The stimulus turned that around in 9 months, 30 months of private growth since, despite minfless nonstop Pub obstruction. Assume the positon, a-hole pander to the greedy rich Pubs and silly dupes...

....and the world was healed, the Sea stopped rising.....Gitmo is closed, he didn't hire ANY lobbyists....UE over 8 for his entire Term, GDP stalled under 2%, 5 Trillion added to the debt in less than one term, the Euro is crashing, the US Credit Rating lowered....family income dropped 4500, food stamp roles the highest ever.

You are an idiot.

The Romney campaign this week is basing its message off of former President Reagan’s “are you better off?” question from his 1980 campaign, even though Romney himself admitted in an interview earlier this year that “of course [the economy is] getting better” under President Obama. And the numbers don’t lie.
While the economy is only recovering slowly, the trend lines when it comes to jobs, wealth, and the success of American business are all moving in the right direction

ThinkProgress

:eusa_whistle:

you, and the author of the piece in the OP, are insane if you think we are better off now than 4 years ago. UE is higher, the economy sucks, gas, food, everything is more expensive. If THAT is your definition of 'better', you're a fucknut.

CON2593-36.jpg

I'm going to suggest that you hide the sharp objects now so you cannot find them in November.

translation... if they don't have a job, fuck 'em. Got it.

Let's see, we we were losing 800k jobs/month, the economy retracted 9%, auto companies bankrupt and a 40% cut in middle class wealth, the WHOLE WORLD staring into the abyss of a SECOND Pub World Depression. The stimulus turned that around in 9 months, 30 months of private growth since, despite minfless nonstop Pub obstruction. Assume the positon, a-hole pander to the greedy rich Pubs and silly dupes...

....and the world was healed, the Sea stopped rising.....Gitmo is closed, he didn't hire ANY lobbyists....UE over 8 for his entire Term, GDP stalled under 2%, 5 Trillion added to the debt in less than one term, the Euro is crashing, the US Credit Rating lowered....family income dropped 4500, food stamp roles the highest ever.

You are an idiot.

Hired much fewer lobbyists- DEPRESSION NOT a good time, Gitmo is 3/4 closed- filibustered- Just the Jobs Act would have ended the rest. Yes we are in better shape than the EU and China.

Your boys caused all this, you're a brainwashed functional MORON.

145 IQ, MA in World History and French Civ.- You?

Last edited:

You are an idiot.

Hired much fewer lobbyists- DEPRESSION NOT a good time, Gitmo is 3/4 closed- filibustered- Just the Jobs Act would have eneded the rest. Yes we are in better shape than the EU and China.

Your boys caused all this, your a brainwashed functional MORON.

link?

Hired much fewer lobbyists- DEPRESSION NOT a good time, Gitmo is 3/4 closed- filibustered- Just the Jobs Act would have eneded the rest. Yes we are in better shape than the EU and China.

ooooo, I am only a paltry 132.....but still more intelligent than you are.

He promised to keep lobbyists out of his admin.
Nobody filibustered Gitmo, he didn't know what he didn't know and when he finally did he knew he couldn't close it.
He promised to cut the deficit in half.....
Has the world been healed?
Has the sea stopped rising?
The jobs act was/is a smoke screen like every idiots pipe dream is.

Just some schmuck living in Omaha who is too much for you to deal with.....but hey I know you think you are god's gift to the world, just ask you ;)

You almost gotta laugh. Now the left wants to play word games. Nobody on the left can answer the question honestly so they go to the tax exempt Media Matters for free research and come up with the ...shocking...claim that Romney said "the economy always gets better" and they twist logic into a pretzel by imagining that Romney really meant things are better under Obama. President Hussein increased the size of government and the fools think government jobs stimulate the economy while factories and businesses are closing their doors.

ooooo, I am only a paltry 132.....but still more intelligent than you are.

He promised to keep lobbyists out of his admin.
Nobody filibustered Gitmo, he didn't know what he didn't know and when he finally did he knew he couldn't close it.
He promised to cut the deficit in half.....
Has the world been healed?
Has the sea stopped rising?
The jobs act was/is a smoke screen like every idiots pipe dream is.

Just some schmuck living in Omaha who is too much for you to deal with.....but hey I know you think you are god's gift to the world, just ask you ;)

It appears you are taking Obama's campaign promises a tad too seriously. One might even think that you voted for him. Is that why yo widdle feewings are so hurt? :mad:

Forum List

Back