Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

Only while he served as president. And not even then in term of documents regarding nuclear secrets.

While there would be no "need to know" with nuclear secrets, that likely is not what Trump had.
And it is NOT "only while he served as president".
Any document he created, is essentially his.
Only he knows the significant, and he has total discretion while president to do what he wants with it.
Later presidents can NOT override his ownership of documents he created while president.

Only while he served as president. And not even then in term of documents regarding nuclear secrets.
are you referring to Xiden? He has us closer to a nuclear disaster than any other president since Kennedy.

Wow. You still don't know anything about the Arab Spring.

I know enough about the Arab Spring.
The origins were local, like Tunisia.
But Hillary was not local, and was using foreign mercenaries to topple leaders like Qaddafi, Assad, Morsi, etc., for her own purposes.
She even proposed using nukes on Iran.
The whole world would have been better off if Hillary had never gotten any influence in the State Dept.
She does not at all understand other cultures, and has no morality.
What she did to the Sunni in Iraq is going to cause wars for decades, if not centuries.

While there would be no "need to know" with nuclear secrets, that likely is not what Trump had.
And it is NOT "only while he served as president".
Any document he created, is essentially his.
Only he knows the significant, and he has total discretion while president to do what he wants with it.
Later presidents can NOT override his ownership of documents he created while president.

Only while he's president. Once he leaves office, he surrenders the authority to declassify documents.

The ironic thing is that, as Maher said, his star was dimming and pretty fast too. I was certainly ready to see him retire from politics and wanted DeSantis to win in 2024, which anyone can look up in my postings.

As of Monday, not anymore, just on principle. Nope, right back on the Trump Train 2024. And I'm not alone.
In all seriousness..Democrats were actually afraid of DeSantis...

Trump has loads of baggage and has lost the popular vote twice...

Look at the polls...

Democrats would rather take on the looser that won't go away than the unknown challenger...

By the time DeSantis get a go he will have lost that new car smell...

Nicky Haley was a real threat... She was everything, young, moderate, woman... Ticking loads of boxes... Now she is a Trump lackie, another one that kissed the ring...

Only while he's president. Once he leaves office, he surrenders the authority to declassify documents.

Wrong.
First of all, he created them so they are his.
Second is that he can change any classification in his last day in office, and no one can dispute that.
The day after that, when Biden is president, he can not reclassify that which is now Trump's personal property.
Ex-presidents have always retained control over classified documents.
It is how you prevent a new president from destroying or distorting history.
Ex-presidents are the means of preserving both sides of any controversy.

Its all we have.
It is all the FBI has as well, since they likely have not yet been able to analyze the docs they took.
Who says the FBI hasn’t been able to analyze the documents?

You have speculation. I have patience.

For another elderly man, in another context, it would only have been sad – a glimpse of terminal decline. For another elderly man so lost there might have been rescue by a loved one, a guiding arm around the shoulders. But this is the leader of the free world, who must cope alone before the eyes of that world.
And his wife doesn't seem to give a shit, nor his other family members. I hate the guy, but this is just sad to see, and KNOW nobody gives a shit this brain dead POTUS is lost in his own mind. Especially his family that is complicit. Which begs the question: did he treat them so badly that allowing him to be made a fool and he doesn't even know it and that is why they don't care? And Hunter. He left a laptop behind and was it deliberate to bring his dad down even if it meant he would go down with him?
The blatant disregard of his condition AND what his family is accused of is enough to warn everyone just how deep and powerful the cabal is.

Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

13 Aug 2022 ~~ By Athena Thorne

If you haven’t yet come to terms with the fact that vile, power-abusing, Left-wing goblins are going to arrest former President Donald Trump, you’ve got your head in the sand. These people are unprincipled cage-fighters animated by their seething lust to destroy Orange Man Bad. Our upper echelon law enforcement has been transformed into an iron fist, and we’ve taken unprecedented blow after unprecedented blow for years now — presidential candidate Trump wiretapped, the Russia Hoax, two impeachments on the flimsiest of grounds, FBI raids of conservative journalists and political enemies (especially those in Trump’s orbit, including his attorneys Michael Cohen and Rudy Giuliani), and most recently, the reprehensible raid of the Trump family’s beloved home. Why on earth would you think these people will stop there?
~Snip~
What has always been unimaginable in the United States is now pretty much guaranteed: Yes, there will be an indictment of a former president. Leftists are saying it out loud now. Obama wingman and former weaponized AG Eric Holder said as much on Thursday,
~Snip~
But if I’m right — if the Left continues to indulge its unslakable thirst for abusing power and persecuting Donald Trump — then we should be prepared to see an unabated cavalcade of tragic norm-shredding. Let’s stop being gob smacked by it. Let’s take a step back, recognize that what we’re seeing is a group of people helplessly caught up in the throes of obsessive hatred, and understand that their works are trash. Then, let’s do everything we can to support target-in-chief Donald Trump, rescue America, and set things right. Let’s keep moving toward the exit from this disastrous phase of American history.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, The Deep State Maoist Commies using their lackey puppet Merrick Garland are capable of any dirty trick you can imagine. What they’ve been doing to Trump the past 5 years is proof positive of that.
Their hope is to put DJT under prosecution in the run up to the 2024 election. “How can you vote for a man charged with...” will be their motto.
They’ll drag this out for months, perhaps even longer. the trial will of course be in Washington D.C., so, we can expect every person on the jury to be a Trump hater.
Although I’m not convinced that the majority of Democrats in America are all that at ease with arresting and prosecuting Trump, with all their dirty linen out in the open.
Trump is a fighter, and they will pay very heavily if they go through with this bovine scatology.
Trump will be elected by an absolute landslide in 2024 and when he is, folks won’t recognize the ghost town that D.C. will become when he’s done with it.
The Deep State is in a rush to arrest and try trump. However, they fear the results of the coming mid-term elections. If they act now, they believe they may be able to stop the debacle they face.
I don't believe Democrats will fare well in November elections.
I dont think the Deep State will go that far

They are just dishing up a little red meat for the anti trumpsters prior the the off year election

Forum List

Back