Yes, some cultures are superior to others

Blacks taught them to eat with chop sticks, and they invented sticks too.. you didnt know that?
See. Whites are so insecure they cant believe that Blacks founded the first two Chinese dynasties. Why do you think the indigenous people of those lands all look like a mix between Blacks and what we now perceive as Asians?

whos insecure? I was just making a joke. hasnt science pretty much proved that all people came from Africa? they changed color later as they ate different foods and moved into different climates
I was talking about Gracie not you. It seems like she cant take it when I alter her reality. Even the idea that Blacks did something significant is disturbing to her.
You know me better than that. At least, I thought so. I never EVER said blacks never did anything significant and you know it. You just don't like me telling you what I see in your posts. It gets old, Ascle. I learn much from you, but when you go on and on and on and on and ignore what I MYSELF say...then it gets old being taught by a blinded teacher.
So what was with the reaction when I said the first two dynasties of China were Black? Why is that unbelievable to you?
I told you why it got that reaction from me. Every post I see, I never see you bend to anything ANYTHING other than "blacks did it first". And so what if they did??? Why it is such an issue with you? There are smart and stupid in all races, ascle.

Not every white guy is an Einstein and not every black guy is a pyramid builder.

You actually read that loon's posts and respond? LOL.
Trying to get people not to talk to me huh. :laugh:

I've seen you engage in some thoughtful discussions in the past. You really need to get over this obsession you have to prove the superiority of the black race. Doing so puts you on the same level as the idiot white supremacists.
I dont have an obsession. The OP has an obsession. I am here simply to provide an alternate theory to his implications about culture. If you think counteracting his bullshit is an obsession with Black superiority let me be the first to assure you that being first to do something doesnt determine superiority.

Blacks taught them to eat with chop sticks, and they invented sticks too.. you didnt know that?
See. Whites are so insecure they cant believe that Blacks founded the first two Chinese dynasties. Why do you think the indigenous people of those lands all look like a mix between Blacks and what we now perceive as Asians?

whos insecure? I was just making a joke. hasnt science pretty much proved that all people came from Africa? they changed color later as they ate different foods and moved into different climates
Actually...Lucy was the first found in Africa and for a very long time...it was believed we originated from her. But..wasn't there a new discovery of bones found somewhere else that are OLDER than Lucy?

yeah, i think your right, I heard something about it. The truth is. the earth is very very old and weve barely scratched the surface of its history. THOUGH, I do believe the rift valley was determined to be the place where humanity survived some meteor strike that thinned the herd some
I just googled it. Ardi is older than Lucy. Africa. So...I guess we ALL are africans but like someone else said...we got all spread out and adapted to new environments.

Well, sure thats why if you have type O blood you share the same blood type as most Africans. How could that be possible if we didnt come from there ?

I was talking about Gracie not you. It seems like she cant take it when I alter her reality. Even the idea that Blacks did something significant is disturbing to her.
You know me better than that. At least, I thought so. I never EVER said blacks never did anything significant and you know it. You just don't like me telling you what I see in your posts. It gets old, Ascle. I learn much from you, but when you go on and on and on and on and ignore what I MYSELF say...then it gets old being taught by a blinded teacher.
So what was with the reaction when I said the first two dynasties of China were Black? Why is that unbelievable to you?
I told you why it got that reaction from me. Every post I see, I never see you bend to anything ANYTHING other than "blacks did it first". And so what if they did??? Why it is such an issue with you? There are smart and stupid in all races, ascle.
"And so what if they did???"

Simple. We were talking about culture and I noted the similarities between the Asian and African cultures. Then for those that may not be aware I pointed out the first two dynasties were founded by Blacks. Why is that a bad thing to you?

It isn't really fair to claim cultural superiority. What cultures are is incompatible. Sometimes so incompatible that they cannot live together.

"And so what if they did???"

Simple. We were talking about culture and I noted the similarities between the Asian and African cultures. Then for those that may not be aware I pointed out the first two dynasties were founded by Blacks. Why is that a bad thing to you?
Who said it was a bad thing? Certainly not I. I also thanked you for the info because its the first I ever heard of it.

Not every white guy is an Einstein and not every black guy is a pyramid builder.

I've seen you engage in some thoughtful discussions in the past. You really need to get over this obsession you have to prove the superiority of the black race. Doing so puts you on the same level as the idiot white supremacists.
I dont have an obsession. The OP has an obsession. I am here simply to provide an alternate theory to his implications about culture. If you think counteracting his bullshit is an obsession with Black superiority let me be the first to assure you that being first to do something doesnt determine superiority.

You spew that garbage continually. Stop.

Now, this is quite interesting..which leads me to other questions. But first..here is the link:

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

So, if early EARLY man originated in Africa and spread out to asia and the rest of the world, where does all this come in to what the Bible teaches? If God made man in His image....ascle will love this part...does that mean God is black skinned???

I dont do it to make you feel good. I do it to educate. If you have an aversion to education then avert your eyes.

I dunno K9. Ascle might have a point. Actually, a couple of points. Imagine skinheads surprise when they die, meet God, and He is black. I'm sorry, but..LOL!

Now, this is quite interesting..which leads me to other questions. But first..here is the link:

So, if early EARLY man originated in Africa and spread out to asia and the rest of the world, where does all this come in to what the Bible teaches? If God made man in His image....ascle will love this part...does that mean God is black skinned???
skin like burnt bronze and hair like white wool.
Adam from adamah or reddish brown earth.

skin like burnt bronze and hair like white wool.
I dunno about God. But Jesus was dark. This blonde haired blue eyed Christ just does not cut it. I think God is everything..every color if He even has a color or even skin.

I might have derailed the thread. Sorry. But I did find the link I posted above quite interesting googling about the origins of ancient china.

I dont do it to make you feel good. I do it to educate. If you have an aversion to education then avert your eyes.

I was trying to help you to not be a fucking idiot. I'll do better than avert my eyes, I'll avert you to "ignore". Good bye.

I was trying to help you to not be a fucking idiot. I'll do better than avert my eyes, I'll avert you to "ignore". Good bye.
Peace out imbecile.

Color in humans is a functional thing. White people have less melanin because living at higher latitudes they need more vitamin D absorption, likewise people who live along the equator have darker skin because they get huge amounts of direct sunlight in comparason. I really think God is not affected by the need for melanin. Perhaps the IMAGE is refering to something else.

Color in humans is a functional thing. White people have less melanin because living at higher latitudes they need more vitamin D absorption, likewise people who live along the equator have darker skin because they get huge amounts of direct sunlight in comparason. I really think God is not affected by the need for melanin. Perhaps the IMAGE is refering to something else.
Not really true. Before the mutation occurred 10k years ago people were dark skinned even in europe. The mutation begin in the middle east near India which has the same climate as Africa and probably stayed alive in europe due to the climate.

Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East, claims study | Daily Mail Online

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.
"

Here’s How Europeans Quickly Evolved Lighter Skin | Smart News | Smithsonian

"The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back