Yes, some cultures are superior to others

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Could it be that Marc Faber was onto something?

albino.jpg

Albinos are being killed in record numbers for their body parts

albino2.jpg

Albino children slaughtered, body parts sold as lucky charms

"In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

Last edited:
Fucking white people.

thinking they all cool 'n sheit.

going to the moon, inventing electricity, the lightbulb, the automobile, the engine, computers, the internet etc.

fucking crackers.

What I find amusing is the number of idiots who want to claim partial credit for all the things done by any white person, because they share the same skin tone.

I was wondering how black people were going to justify killing and eating albinos. They are white! That's the best answer I've heard yet.

What I find amusing is the number of idiots who want to claim partial credit for all the things done by any white person, because they share the same skin tone.

What I find amusing is your confusing a statement on history with claiming credit. Nor did he mention "skin tone".
Lie much?

I was wondering how black people were going to justify killing and eating albinos. They are white! That's the best answer I've heard yet.

Haha didnt see that coming. But I am sure you are spot on.

What I find amusing is your confusing a statement on history with claiming credit. Nor did he mention "skin tone".
Lie much?

Oh please, are you going to pretend you have seen all the posts with "blacks don't win Nobel Prizes" or similar nonsense?

Lie much?

Oh please, are you going to pretend you have seen all the posts with "blacks don't win Nobel Prizes" or similar nonsense?

Never seen such a post. But I'm wondering if it is true or not. Shouldn't the veracity of the claim be the only criteria for judging such a post?

Lie much?

The meaning isn't meant to apply to individuals but to the culture and civilization that developed. If you took a white person and raised them in a culture that killed albinos for lucky charms the white person would be just as savage as black people are.

Lie much?

Never seen such a post. But I'm wondering if it is true or not. Shouldn't the veracity of the claim be the only criteria for judging such a post?

If the claim is that all whites are superior to all blacks, then having 892 people win a certain prize really doesn't say much, does it? It certainly makes the veracity of the claim that all whites are superior to all blacks ridiculous.

Fucking white people.

going to the moon, inventing electricity, the lightbulb, the automobile, the engine, computers, the internet etc.

fucking crackers.
Too bad they did none of those things without the help of Black people. For example. You wouldnt be on the internet if not for a Black person.

Lie much?

The meaning isn't meant to apply to individuals but to the culture and civilization that developed. If you took a white person and raised them in a culture that killed albinos for lucky charms the white person would be just as savage as black people are.
^ says Tipsy, who was raised in a culture where she spends most of her time alone, spreading hatred on an inconsequential message board, adding nothing to society

Fucking white people.

fucking crackers.
Too bad they did none of those things without the help of Black people. For example. You wouldnt be on the internet if not for a Black person.

Without an America there would have been no internet. What makes America special is it gathered intellectual wealth from all over the world. Contributions came from everywhere.

If the claim is that all whites are superior to all blacks, then having 892 people win a certain prize really doesn't say much, does it? It certainly makes the veracity of the claim that all whites are superior to all blacks ridiculous.

"IF the claim is....". But was it? Really? ALL whites are superior to ALL whites? Or did you just make that up?
I ask again...with 14% of the world population are whites well represented among Nobel Prize winners? Is the post stating a fairly truthful observation? Or is truth once again to take a back seat to your political agenda?

of course one problem for the continent of Africa is a lot of the most educated have moved overseas for more opportunities, including the United States. Good for them but probably not so good for those countries that are still developing

Fucking white people.

fucking crackers.

Without an America there would have been no internet. What makes America special is it gathered intellectual wealth from all over the world. Contributions came from everywhere.
Without a Black person Columbus would have never made it here. America does not mean white. Lots of races are american.

"IF the claim is....". But was it? Really? ALL whites are superior to ALL whites? Or did you just make that up?
I ask again...with 14% of the world population are whites well represented among Nobel Prize winners? Is the post stating a fairly truthful observation? Or is truth once again to take a back seat to your political agenda?
Who made up the Nobel prize awards? White people or some other race? You can effectively dismiss any white people as deserving of the award from inception until recently.

Forum List

Back