Yes, Please Go

This is the type of person that you want in your country. He's educated and has money. The USA is a nation built upon immigration. We are a melting pot like no other country in the world. What we don't want are the lazy who just take handouts and criminals who take for themselves. I'm not against having the working poor immigrate. That's what will increase our population in our cities and these people give back to their communities. What I don't want is undocumented immigration which leads to handouts and crime.

This is the type of person that you want in your country. He's educated and has money. The USA is a nation built upon immigration. We are a melting pot like no other country in the world. What we don't want are the lazy who just take handouts and criminals who take for themselves. I'm not against having the working poor immigrate. That's what will increase our population in our cities and these people give back to their communities. What I don't want is undocumented immigration which leads to handouts and crime.

More pressure cooker than melting pot the last few decades.

yeah-whatever-just-pack-your-shit-alert-al-of-us-6443631.png

Forum List

Back