Yes Obama there should be a religious test

for example....if your religion tells you that if you leave the Islamic faith you should be killed....this is not acceptable in the USA.....our laws do not permit killing anybody for leaving their religion....

The Bible instructs men to kill their wives if they find out their wife was not a virgin when they married her.

that's why they tried to hide Obama's religion. If the people actually knew what Wright's teachings really were about. and it's damn sure wasn't a religion of peaceful means. research Black Liberation and you'll see where we are in the country today under the thug Obama

you bet....i've ranted about his BL ties in the past.....frankly i think Obama is first a marxist and second a muslim......but the two have alot in common...
So now communists are religious.

Who'd of thunk?

communism is a belief system.......religion is a belief system.......why should they be treated differently when looking at their incompatibility...?

that's why they tried to hide Obama's religion. If the people actually knew what Wright's teachings really were about. and it's damn sure wasn't a religion of peaceful means. research Black Liberation and you'll see where we are in the country today under the thug Obama

you bet....i've ranted about his BL ties in the past.....frankly i think Obama is first a marxist and second a muslim......but the two have alot in common...

Who'd of thunk?

communism is a belief system.......religion is a belief system.......why should they be treated differently when looking at their incompatibility...?

You're serious aren't you?

One of the largest genocides committed by a Muslim country was against Communists.

first of all.... it is required by law to take religion into account because it plays a part in the assimilation factor...

Still waiting for you to show us a law that supports your claim.
from NRO....
"Moreover, to qualify for asylum in the United States, the applicant must be a 'refugee' as defined by federal law. That definition (set forth in Section 1101(a)(42)(A) of Title , US Code) also requires the executive branch to take account of the alien’s religion: The term 'refugee' means (A) any person who is outside any country of such person’s nationality ... and who is unable or unwilling to return to ... that country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of ... religion [among other things] ...[.]"

why would we take in a refugee whose religious beliefs are incompatible with American values....i.e., who will not assimilate....? doesn't that break the other part of the law....bringing in someone who is dangerous to our well-being...?

first of all.... it is required by law to take religion into account because it plays a part in the assimilation factor...

from NRO....
"Moreover, to qualify for asylum in the United States, the applicant must be a 'refugee' as defined by federal law. That definition (set forth in Section 1101(a)(42)(A) of Title , US Code) also requires the executive branch to take account of the alien’s religion: The term 'refugee' means (A) any person who is outside any country of such person’s nationality ... and who is unable or unwilling to return to ... that country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of ... religion [among other things] ...[.]"

why would we take in a refugee whose religious beliefs are incompatible with American values....i.e., who will not assimilate....? doesn't that break the other part of the law....bringing in someone who is dangerous to our well-being...?

I can't believe you posted the law then posted that stuff under it. It's in English and everything. The law makes no provision to discriminate against a person's religion.

from NRO....

I can't believe you posted the law then posted that stuff under it. It's in English and everything. The law makes no provision to discriminate against a person's religion.
he is not to be granted asylum if...

(iv)
there are reasonable grounds for regarding the alien as a danger to the security of the United States;

there is no right to emigrate to the United States of America.....we should not throw away our values just to be compassionate to people who are in conflict with our values and beliefs and laws....

Our values and laws are supposed to include the tolerance of faiths other than Christian.
not if they are anti-American.....we don't let in Communists or Fascists do we....?

Clearly we do.
there were times when we didn't....

Indeed. And we shouldn't let Islamic Jihadists in.

for example....if your religion tells you that if you leave the Islamic faith you should be killed....this is not acceptable in the USA.....our laws do not permit killing anybody for leaving their religion....

so if you do not want to reject sharia law that is in conflict with American law and you don't want to assimilate......get the hell out of here...! there are plenty of Islamic countries that would be much better suited for you....

Religions tell us to do a lot of whacky things that are not acceptable in the USA.
so do other beliefs....

I don't think any of them are quite as whacked out as religion.

from NRO....

Muslim beliefs are not incompatible with American values.

Kim Davis's beliefs, on the other hand...

Who'd of thunk?

Is the Communist Party outlawed in this country?

so if you do not want to reject sharia law that is in conflict with American law and you don't want to assimilate......get the hell out of here...! there are plenty of Islamic countries that would be much better suited for you....

If you reject abortion rights and gay rights should you thrown out of this country?

from NRO....

And who would those be? Mormons? Catholics? Jews? Jehovah's Witnesses?

There are over 2,000,000 Americans who happen to be Muslims. And by the third generation they love football as much as everyone else does.

from NRO....

he is not to be granted asylum if...

(iv)
there are reasonable grounds for regarding the alien as a danger to the security of the United States;

You just can't actually be honest- can you?

(A) In general Paragraph (1) shall not apply to an alien if the Attorney General determines that—
(i)
the alien ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion;

(ii)
the alien, having been convicted by a final judgment of a particularly serious crime, constitutes a danger to the community of the United States;

(iii)
there are serious reasons for believing that the alien has committed a serious nonpolitical crime outside the United States prior to the arrival of the alien in the United States;

(iv)

Now- why would the Attorney General determine that a refugee from Syria is a danger to the security of the United States- when there are thousands of Americans who came from Syria who have never attacked the United States?

there is no right to emigrate to the United States of America.....we should not throw away our values just to be compassionate to people who are in conflict with our values and beliefs and laws....

Our values and laws are supposed to include the tolerance of faiths other than Christian.
not if they are anti-American.....we don't let in Communists or Fascists do we....?

Clearly we do.
there were times when we didn't....

Indeed. And we shouldn't let Islamic Jihadists in..

Exactly- anyone who actually is calling for attacks on the United States- yes- I think we can exclude them.

Those who merely come from a country under attack by Islamic Jihadists- I think we should have an actual reason to exclude them- other than their religion.

Forum List

Back