Yes...Muslims want all non-Muslims dead

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Patriot, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Patriot

Patriot BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/iran.asp

”Islam is a religion that wants to run the world.”
    … Ayatollah 'Ali Meshkini, chairman, Assembly of Experts, Iran
    Excerpt from a Friday sermon in Qom, Iran (Friday 2 July 2004):

Crowd: Death to America.

Ayatollah 'Ali Meshkini: Allah willing.

Crowd: Death to America.

Death to America.

Death to America.

Death to America.

Death to America.

Ayatollah 'Ali Meshkini: It is currently under complete American control. You should know: Wherever America set foot, it brought corruption, forgery, plundering, massacre, and looting. Allah willing, I hope our people will examine the Koran carefully to see what it tells the Muslims about the infidels, how God mentions the hostility and hatred of every single one of them, and what the Koran recommends the Muslims [to do] about the infidels. Allah willing, you will study and know.

Crowd: America, Israel, shame on your deceit. America, Israel, shame on your plot.

Ayatollah 'Ali Meshkini: May God curse them. May God humiliate you.

Crowd: America, Israel, shame on your deceit.

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I am *this* close to going to a Marine Corps recruiter this very minute. I'm getting sick of this.

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Sad how easily people can be brainwashed. But they are ignorant and they are perpetuating that ignorance by keeping their people enslaved to poverty and propaganda. Liberals don't understand or don't want to understand this is the most important reason Bush went to war in Iraq...to liberate people so they can earn money, educate themselves with the free press, this allows them to be content in their lives and in their families, and progress towards a civilized country that does not breed hate. It's dusgusting when elites scowl at the notion that these countires can't handle or are undeserving of Democracy, and free enterprise, when it is exactly those things that will eventually bring an end to terrorism.

4. Mariner

Mariner Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Muslim extremism is very dangerous. But it would not be fair to brand all Muslims as willing murderers, any more than it would be fair to brand all Christians as murderers because, for example, a few have been willing to kill physicians who perform abortions.

The way I see it, extremism is at one tail end of a bell curve of feeling towards the United States. Say that right now 2 in a million Muslims are angry enough to become terrorists. The trick for us would be to shift the bell curve towards support for our country, so that maybe only 1 in a million would be so angry, meaning half as many potential terrorists.

Jumping right into a Christian v. Muslim stance, as many people seem to do on this discussion board, plays right into the hands of the Muslim extremists. There's nothing they'd like better than a replay of the Crusades, where now they can get nuclear weapons instead of scimitars.

Before we invaded Iraq, Indonesia was pro-American (76% approval rating). Now it is anti-American (16% approval rating). If 1 in a million of those Indonesians who changed their minds about our country is now willing to become a terrorist, then we have reduced our safety via that invasion rather than increased it. Rather than ignoring moderate Muslim opinion, as we have been doing, we should be courting it. No one is better placed to stop a Muslim extremist than a Muslim moderate--the friend or relative of a potential extremist.

Before you jump too hard on Muslim extremism, don't forget that Christianity has a pretty nasty history of its own extremism. Beyond the Crusades, look at the unbelievable carnage in the European religious wars of a few centuries ago--Christian versus Christian. American Christians often seem to me very self-righteous about their "goodness," forgetting large chunks of not-so-good history. Other peoples don't have memories as short as ours.

Mariner.

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    So true---one must believe that the vast majority of muslims would prefer freedom and security rather than eternal war. Propaganda is tough to overcome--even in America.

6. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    What we need is the number of terrorists to be zero, never mind 1 million instead of 2 million.

as for courting Muslim opinion...horse puckey. As far as I am concerned, they have stated their opinion. They want to kill me and mine.... pre-emptive strike sounds good to me.

While I wasn't in the Crusades or the conflagrations that engulfed Christian Europe, I am alive today when the religion of Islam wants to bring the entire world back to living in a midievil society. I say no thanks.

7. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

By their silence in response to the "hijacking" of their religion I can reasonably come to the conclusion that most of the Muslims are in agreement with the sentiment, if not the policy, of the terrorists.

When an idiot claiming to be a Christian killed an Abortion doctor and some patients as well as innocents at Planned Parenthood, Christians were out in droves to denounce the action of this idiot. It is clear that the vast majority of Christians do not support such action. When terrorists in the name of Muslim kill thousands of innocents the response is light at best from the Muslim population, it is not clear that they do not support such actions.

8. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Oh, and this view comes from somebody who is not Christian. Look below for a clue as to my faith.

9. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Even in America!!!!

10. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669

I second that :beer: