ABC Correspondent says Bush states are slave states

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
I can't find a whole lot on this,but if you watched Hannity and Colmes last night you saw what a sick and totally bias comparison Carole Simpson from ABC made. There is a little about it in this link. Even Alan Colmes said it was wrong for her to say it. You should have seen here pompass little ass acting so much of the country are for slavery,or stupid,or even living in the past. What an asshole!!!!!! SHe should resign and go to work for MM.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134671,00.html

krisy said:
I can't find a whole lot on this,but if you watched Hannity and Colmes last night you saw what a sick and totally bias comparison Carole Simpson from ABC made. There is a little about it in this link. Even Alan Colmes said it was wrong for her to say it. You should have seen here pompass little ass acting so much of the country are for slavery,or stupid,or even living in the past. What an asshole!!!!!! SHe should resign and go to work for MM.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134671,00.html

My God, it's come to this - liberal talking heads are quoting Bullypulpit! Check the "America after a Civil War" thread.

I wonder if this genius has seen the county-by-county demographic map - you know, that big RED bastard with the tiny little blue pockmarks on it.

To be a little more specific, that thread, in the General USA Chat section, is titled, "What the country might look like after a civil war". It was posted by -Cp.

I saw that too. And to think, she has been the moderator of several presidential debates because she is "objective".

:bsflag:

freeandfun1 said:
I saw that too. And to think, she has been the moderator of several presidential debates because she is "objective".

"Objective". Right. Oh, well - in the world of the Old Media (that's my new favorite term for them; it has a nice ring, doesn't it? Old, like in "of the past", "irrelevant", or "soon to be dead"), it's all relative, I guess.

They could have chosen Dan Rather to moderate. Or Michael Moore.

freeandfun1 said:

That woman a moderator?!!!! Right. You would think ABC and it's "journalists" wouls be a little more careful after their memo scandal. They're all goin down. This election should havebeen a good lesson for them. All that negative reporting on Bush and still a victory!!!! I goot a get that second book by Brenard Goldberg too,"Arrogance". My mom said it's great!!!

krisy said:
That woman a moderator?!!!! Right. You would think ABC and it's "journalists" wouls be a little more careful after their memo scandal. They're all goin down. This election should havebeen a good lesson for them. All that negative reporting on Bush and still a victory!!!! I goot a get that second book by Brenard Goldberg too,"Arrogance". My mom said it's great!!!

Goldberg's got a lot of guts. Anyone who has told the truth in spite of these unelected, unaccountable media lords deserves our gratitude.

To quote the usmessageboard.com homepage:

In 1856, the Republicans became a national party when John C. Fremont was nominated for President under the slogan: "Free soil, free labor, free speech, free men, Fremont." Even though they were considered a "third party" because the Democrats and Whigs represented the two-party system at the time, Fremont received 33% of the vote. Four years later, Abraham Lincoln became the first Republican to win the White House.

The Civil War erupted in 1861 and lasted four grueling years. During the war, against the advice of his cabinet, Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation that freed the slaves. The Republicans of their day worked to pass the Thirteenth Amendment, which outlawed slavery, the Fourteenth, which guaranteed equal protection under the laws, and the Fifteenth, which helped secure voting rights for African-Americans.

The Republican Party also played a leading role in securing women the right to vote. In 1896, Republicans were the first major party to favor women's suffrage. When the 19th Amendment finally was added to the Constitution, 26 of 36 state legislatures that had voted to ratify it were under Republican control. The first woman elected to Congress was a Republican, Jeannette Rankin from Montana in 1917.

The left have either have memories akin to a sieve, or they are purposely lying. I vote for both.

Forum List

Back